Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for tablet

dmehling

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I am getting a tablet for a family member to replace their laptop computer. They do a fair amount of word processing and composing emails, so they do need a Bluetooth keyboard to use whenever they are at their desk. I found a great Logitech keyboard that I think would work really well. However I'm not sure what to do about a mouse. I would think it would be very inconvenient if they are at their desk to have to reach over and touch the tablet whenever they need to highlight a section of text or to do a lot of scrolling, or anything of that nature. It would seem to be a good idea to have a mouse right beside the keyboard. However, they are so used to using the touchpad on their laptop that they want a touchpad for their tablet rather than a mouse. But I cannot really seem to find any touchpads that I know for sure would would even work with the tablet. Any suggestions?

By the way, I did find this keyboard, but I'm not sure if it's even compatible with a tablet:
Amazon.com : Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad (920-003070) : Computer Keyboards : Electronics

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

dmehling

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that suggestion. I did see that keyboard before and it sounds really nice. However, I have no way of knowing if it would actually work with the tablet they will be getting. This seems to be the only way to have a tablet compatible touch pad, so it's either that or a keyboard and mouse.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01