I accidentally deleted my widget tab from the app drawer and now I cannot access any widgets. Is there a way to recover the tab or create another tab that will see them? Using nova launcher on gs4. widgets are still there in touchwiz, I just cant get to them in nova. Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you
    08-14-2013 11:05 AM
    I accidentally deleted my widget tab from the app drawer and now I cannot access any widgets. Is there a way to recover the tab or create another tab that will see them? Using nova launcher on gs4. widgets are still there in touchwiz, I just cant get to them in nova. Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you
    Welcome to the forums! Open the app drawer, press menu (or click the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the screen) then select Nova Settings. Select app drawer then scroll down and select Drawer Groups. Press the top right circle with a plus sign, Title the group Widgets (or whatever) and select Widgets from the pull down menu. Select Add and you'll be good to go .

Hope this helps - Let us know if you have any questions.
    John Smith149 and begonia8972 like this.
    08-14-2013 11:16 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion, I tried that already and it creates a tab, but it doesn't find the widgets. I'm thinking that pages I create will only find apps. Do you think if I delete and repurchase nova it will have widgets tab?
    08-14-2013 11:48 AM
    I just restored from a backup and now widgets are back. Thanks for your help anyway
    08-14-2013 12:19 PM
    I just restored from a backup and now widgets are back. Thanks for your help anyway
    hmm, I just walked through that process and had all the widgets available in a newly created Widgets tab. Yes, deleting the app and re-installing from the Play Store should restore your setting - just remember not to restore a backup.
    08-14-2013 12:23 PM
    Found this looking to solve same problem. For those who come later, I found the missing step.

Follow the instructions above to return the Widget Tab. If you have the problem of not having all the widgets show in the new tab, do the following:

Nova Settings
    Advanced (all the way at the bottom)
    Restart Nova Launcher

All the widgets should now be in the tab.
    07-02-2014 11:09 PM
    05-17-2015 10:41 AM
    I lost my widget app on my phone
    05-17-2015 10:43 AM
    I had the same issue, recreating the a tab named widgets did not help - just showed an empty tab called "widgets". When naming the tab, I can not see any dropdown list as mentioned in the post above.

The post quoted below worked for me though, thanks for the tip!

No luck for me either. I can recreate the tab, but no widgets show. Also, restoring from backup, didn't work.

Interestingly, if I press hold the desktop, it pops up the home screen chooser thing where you can set the number and position of home screens. Under that is an icon for Wallpapers, Widgets and Settings. Tapping the WIdgets icon, takes me to the Widgets screen where I can choose/edit/place widgets.
    05-21-2015 12:58 PM
    I am also facing the same problem. I have created the group name Widgets but it is empty with no Widgets! Restarting reinstalling also dint help... Please help...
    05-30-2015 10:10 PM
    I am also facing the same problem. I have created the group name Widgets but it is empty with no Widgets! Restarting reinstalling also dint help... Please help...
    Pressing home on the home screen (where you select pages or default home screen) brings up the wallpaper widget option
    06-01-2015 01:40 PM
    Drawer Groups is a Prime only function..
    06-01-2015 05:21 PM
    I have "Prime", and can create a widget drawer, but it's empty, as others said. Restoring backup or restarting also didn't work.
    07-07-2015 09:48 PM