Today I was trying to download and update some apps via wifi but later I discovered that it was on mobile data and I received message from Operator/Carrier that I have crossed my data pack limit and using it further will be chargeable.
    Is there any way to stop or prevent downloading apps when phone is using Data Pack?

Sent from my GSIII
    08-14-2013 12:06 PM
    I don't believe there is a setting to turn off downloads while on mobile data. There is, however an option in the Play Store to only auto-update on wifi. I'd turn that on and just be careful about downloading apps on mobile data.

Today I was trying to download and update some apps via wifi but later I discovered that it was on mobile data and I received message from Operator/Carrier that I have crossed my data pack limit and using it further will be chargeable.
    Is there any way to stop or prevent downloading apps when phone is using Data Pack?

Sent from my GSIII
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-14-2013 12:07 PM
    I don't believe there is a setting to turn off downloads while on mobile data. There is, however an option in the Play Store to only auto-update on wifi. I'd turn that on and just be careful about downloading apps on mobile data.
    Yeah I know. That option was enabled on my phone the day I bought it. I wish there were an option to prevent downloading on mobile data also.
    But there could be some solution for it sure.

Sent from my GSIII
    08-14-2013 02:24 PM