so being the ***** and rookie i am i rooted my phone to 'omega' then trying to flash it over to cyanmod something everything i thought went fine till i rebooted and it was stuck, apparantly i may have not cleared the cache before rebooting as i was unaware, i used odin to out omega on and used an app from app store to put cyanmod on following a video on youtube. ive tried putting following these instructions CWM MetroPCS SGS3 - PlayfulDroidz Wiki to boot into recovery mode but to no further forward, i have a red exclamation mark in top screen ive tried to pressing volume up and home screen with power button, after thinking ive put it in recovery mode.... my head is battered after hours of trying to sort it out someone please help!
    08-19-2013 01:10 PM
    so being the ***** and rookie i am i rooted my phone to 'omega' then trying to flash it over to cyanmod something everything i thought went fine till i rebooted and it was stuck, apparantly i may have not cleared the cache before rebooting as i was unaware, i used odin to out omega on and used an app from app store to put cyanmod on following a video on youtube. ive tried putting following these instructions CWM MetroPCS SGS3 - PlayfulDroidz Wiki to boot into recovery mode but to no further forward, i have a red exclamation mark in top screen ive tried to pressing volume up and home screen with power button, after thinking ive put it in recovery mode.... my head is battered after hours of trying to sort it out someone please help!
    What device and carrier? Provide links to everything you used please.
    08-19-2013 04:07 PM