Fruit Ninja no longer compatible (new update) Dropad A8

Kyle Mcknight

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I noticed on my iPhone, it has an update my Dropad doesn't so i tried to update it but when i go onto my apps and press fruit ninja it says it is no longer available. When i search it into the android market it doesn't show up, the only place i can find it is on google play but i cant download it as it is incompatable.

Why could i download it before but not now, i have the system specification so i should be able to download it.

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I noticed on my iPhone, it has an update my Dropad doesn't so i tried to update it but when i go onto my apps and press fruit ninja it says it is no longer available. When i search it into the android market it doesn't show up, the only place i can find it is on google play but i cant download it as it is incompatable.

Why could i download it before but not now, i have the system specification so i should be able to download it.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums!

The developer removed or changed something in the app that removed it's compatibility. Since I know nothing of your specs, or the nature of the app, I would guess they dropped your version of Android from supported devices.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Golfdriver97, thanks for the reply. Is there anything i could do to make it compatable? Like use a different fimware?

I don't think so. Trying to force a program to be used on a device won't bring good results, either. Best to just let it be, contact the developer, and keep checking once in a while to see if the app can install it.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.