If I have 2 SIM cards, SIM A and SIM B and using 1 phone Samsung S4

Q1) When using SIM A, I download an app e.g. whatsapp/angry birds. Then I change to SIM B. Does the whatsapp/angry birds still appear in the phone when I am using SIM B or do I need to download again?

Q2) When using SIM A, I made some settings on the app e.g. whatsapp/angry birds settings and whatsapp list. When I change to SIM B is the whatsapp/angry birds settings still remain the same like in SIM A?

Thanks
    08-24-2013 07:58 AM
    Hello there,
    As far as I know, changing SIMs won't change anything in apps settings and all the apps should be still on your phone. But you may run into some problems with for ex. whatsapp and viber, the apps that require you phone number, so you may have to reconfigure them each time you change the SIM. But apps should stay on your phone as they don't have any effects on apps.

If I have 2 SIM cards, SIM A and SIM B and using 1 phone Samsung S4

Q1) When using SIM A, I download an app e.g. whatsapp/angry birds. Then I change to SIM B. Does the whatsapp/angry birds still appear in the phone when I am using SIM B or do I need to download again?

Q2) When using SIM A, I made some settings on the app e.g. whatsapp/angry birds settings and whatsapp list. When I change to SIM B is the whatsapp/angry birds settings still remain the same like in SIM A?

Thanks
    acsurfer likes this.
    08-25-2013 06:15 PM