One of the lacking features of my trusty iPhone has been the lack of a zoom feature on the camera. Last week I purchased the new Galaxy S4 Zoom and cannot tell you how very happy I am with the zoom feature. I am still exploring the Android operating system and having a good time.

However, I cannot find out how you capture the screen. This is a simple operation on the iPhone (two buttons held), and have to believe that the same is true with the Galaxy Zoom.

Our family is really into weather stuff and I often capture a screen image from WeatherBug and email it to the kids.

Can anyone help?
    08-25-2013 10:37 AM
    As far as I know you have to be rooted to do screenshots. But anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
    08-25-2013 11:03 AM
    Here is THE answer!

"To take screenshot you need to press the Power button and Home button. Check the screenshot in the source link article. Even thought its for Galaxy S4 phone, it works for all Samsung powered Android phones."

One of the lacking features of my trusty iPhone has been the lack of a zoom feature on the camera. Last week I purchased the new Galaxy S4 Zoom and cannot tell you how very happy I am with the zoom feature. I am still exploring the Android operating system and having a good time.

However, I cannot find out how you capture the screen. This is a simple operation on the iPhone (two buttons held), and have to believe that the same is true with the Galaxy Zoom.

Our family is really into weather stuff and I often capture a screen image from WeatherBug and email it to the kids.

Can anyone help?
    Deanig_12 and srkmagnus like this.
    08-26-2013 12:08 PM
    Taking screenshots is pretty standard now a days - It used to require root for most devices pre-ICS/JB. It's a great feature to have and be able to share what's on your screen with others.
    08-26-2013 02:01 PM
    nope those buttons didn't work
    12-30-2013 05:48 PM
    Did you try to just swipe your had across the screen when you're on whatever you're trying to screenshot?
    12-30-2013 08:04 PM
    Actually, I just tried it with my S4, don't see why it would be any different than yours, press the power button and the home button at the same time. You have to time it right, hold them for about 2-3 seconds and it will capture the screen.
    12-30-2013 08:07 PM
    I wasn't clear on how screenshots worked on my Galaxy Zoom, so pointing me to keep the power and home pressed for 2-3 seconds.
    Now I can finally use the feature.
    Thanks!!!
    04-14-2014 09:53 AM