So recently i picked up the LG Marquee and the Boost Force to go along with my ZTE Warp. For some reason when I would go to connect my Marquee through usb i would get the message "Usb Device unrecognized" and that it has malfunctioned. I tried to download the drivers, but received no luck. My Warp seemed to be fine so i swapped out the SD card for the mean time. Then i received the Boost Force and I ended up restoring my laptop and now none of the phone want to work and they give me the same malfunction message. Any solutions?
    08-25-2013 08:49 PM
    So recently i picked up the LG Marquee and the Boost Force to go along with my ZTE Warp. For some reason when I would go to connect my Marquee through usb i would get the message "Usb Device unrecognized" and that it has malfunctioned. I tried to download the drivers, but received no luck. My Warp seemed to be fine so i swapped out the SD card for the mean time. Then i received the Boost Force and I ended up restoring my laptop and now none of the phone want to work and they give me the same malfunction message. Any solutions?
    Welcome to the forums!
    Where did you look for the drivers? That should have worked.
    08-26-2013 11:49 PM
    I actually had a big brain fart and forgot to throw away a broken usb, so the usb was causing the problems xD, thanks for you welcome
    08-28-2013 04:51 PM
    I actually had a big brain fart and forgot to throw away a broken usb, so the usb was causing the problems xD, thanks for you welcome
    Good to see you were able to resolve the problem quickly. If you have any other questions don't hesitate asking, we're here to help.
    08-28-2013 06:14 PM
    Oops...Lol
    At least you figured out what was wrong.
    Hope to see you around the forums.

From a SlimROM S3
    08-28-2013 06:43 PM