Freezing Issue (Samsung Galaxy Ring/Andriod 4.1.2)

rpshep

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Most of the time, my phone is fine. But once every couple days, it randomly freezes. The screen will be off, and I'll go to check something, but it won't come on. I know it's still on because the notification light will still be blinking. My only option to get it back on is to turn it off completely and turn it back on or to remove the battery and turn it back on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Samsung Galaxy Ring (SPH-M840)
Android 4.1.2
Virgin Mobile (US)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Most of the time, my phone is fine. But once every couple days, it randomly freezes. The screen will be off, and I'll go to check something, but it won't come on. I know it's still on because the notification light will still be blinking. My only option to get it back on is to turn it off completely and turn it back on or to remove the battery and turn it back on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Samsung Galaxy Ring (SPH-M840)
Android 4.1.2
Virgin Mobile (US)

Welcome to the forums!
Have you tried rebooting into recovery and clearing the phone's cache?

gaoshoualauj

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm having the same issue on my phone too. Some how it's not working, it keeps freezing and when i go to my contact or other apps it keeps saying "unfortunately Google Play has stop" and "Unfortunately your media has stop" I have try re boosting, and also my sound don't work. When I call it does not ring or dialing. There is no voice sound. Some time there will be sounds but that only some time when i have my headset on that only how can call, other then that it does not work. Can some one please help me. I got this phone not too long ago. Or should I just get a new phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol