Hi guys . I wanted to update my android, so i just update my software . After that my phone turned off and on then there were downlaoding with picture of android and box .
    So then it finished and my phone turned off and now i cant turn it on ... so help me please what should i do
    08-26-2013 08:11 AM
    What device are you using?
    08-26-2013 08:50 AM
    Hi guys . I wanted to update my android, so i just update my software . After that my phone turned off and on then there were downlaoding with picture of android and box .
    So then it finished and my phone turned off and now i cant turn it on ... so help me please what should i do
    Welcome to the forums!
    How did you update your device?
    To try to turn on the phone again, try pulling the battery for a few minutes.
    08-26-2013 09:15 AM
    Samsung Galaxy S Advance, setting then information about phone <--- ( i dont remember exactly) then there were like update software so i tap that ...
    08-26-2013 10:12 AM
    Will your phone power up at all? If we can get it into download mode, we can fix it.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    08-26-2013 10:16 AM
    sooooo what should i do ?
    08-26-2013 10:20 AM
    sooooo what should i do ?
    Try to boot into download mode. Hold home + volume down + power. Tell us the result of this.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-26-2013 10:32 AM
    no chages .... no signs of live
    08-26-2013 10:56 AM
    If you can boot into Download Mode as Scott mentioned you can get restored.

Here is a thread on XDA that shows you how to use Odin and uses the stock firmware as an example. By following the instructions you should be able to get the stock firmware re-installed onto the device and get booted. Before moving forward with the process, verify that your model number is GT-I9070 and I would suggest reading through the thread to understand what you are doing: [GUIDE] How to use Odin for GT-I9070 - xda-developers

Note - you will need to download the stock ROM from the link provided. Be sure to download the one specific to your region.

If you have questions let us know.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-26-2013 10:59 AM
    If you plug it into the wall, does it appear to charge or not?
    08-26-2013 11:00 AM
    it doesnt ((( ill try do all of what u said guys again but tomorrow i have to go .... ill tell tomorrow ..
    Huge Thank you Guys !!!! see you later
    08-26-2013 11:04 AM
    I don't think there's much else to do. People with HTC Ones have had a similar problem without a firmware update. What worked for some of them was waiting for the battery to totally drain, then charge the device again. It worked for a few people and they were able to get back into the phone. In your case, I'm not sure if this would be of any benefit. If you decide to try it, make sure when you boot up the phone you do it with the key combination I said above and get into download mode. You can then use ODIN to push on the correct firmware for your device and restart it. Follow the directions srkmagnus posted.
    You could also try to contact your carrier and Samsung to see if they can be of any assistance. As long as you never rooted and rommed your phone they may be able to do something for you.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-26-2013 11:08 AM
    Try leaving the phone on the charger overnight, then pressing and holding the power down for at least 20 seconds.
    Scott Kenyon and Golfdriver97 like this.
    08-26-2013 03:03 PM