Hi All,

Hoping for some guidance, I use hotmail as my main email service & use Outlook as my main task/contact/calendar/email client on my windows 8 desktop...I am hoping to find a seemless, tidy & efficient way of getting all this information from Outlook onto my android devices and syncing back & forth...so that all my android devices/Windows 8/Hotmail Web are upto date.

I have been using Gsyncit to sync....But something just doesnt seem correct, during the syncing process, a day is added onto peoples birthdays. Very little seems to sync with Outlook tasks...

Just hoping there is like minded folk out there that can give me some advice and more than likely a much better/tidier solution.

Thanks in Advance

John
    08-26-2013 08:23 AM
    DejaOffice (free) on the phone and Companion Link (paid after a trial period) on the computer will do what you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
    companionlink likes this.
    08-26-2013 09:10 AM
    Hi All,

Hoping for some guidance, I use hotmail as my main email service & use Outlook as my main task/contact/calendar/email client on my windows 8 desktop...I am hoping to find a seemless, tidy & efficient way of getting all this information from Outlook onto my android devices and syncing back & forth...so that all my android devices/Windows 8/Hotmail Web are upto date.

I have been using Gsyncit to sync....But something just doesnt seem correct, during the syncing process, a day is added onto peoples birthdays. Very little seems to sync with Outlook tasks...

Just hoping there is like minded folk out there that can give me some advice and more than likely a much better/tidier solution.

Thanks in Advance

John
    I am just taking a shot in the dark, but is there a way to export your calendar info to an sd card and then import it to Google? I have never tried this, and can't confirm. My other calendar clients have never been used.
    08-26-2013 09:18 AM
    CompanionLink and DejaOffice definitely handles tasks and birthdays. It is better than import because it automatically updates the data whenever there are changes.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-27-2013 03:53 PM