For some reason my plug stopped working, ive only had my galaxy s4 active is only 2 weeks old. it only charges when plugged into my laptop or xbox, but when i plug it in the manufactured plug and usb cord the phone will not charge while on. when off, the phone just vibrates every 3 seconds. and will not charge.

it used to charge on the plug when i would have it already plugged into my computer for a little bit. but now it doest work anymore..

has anybody had this problem? any answers? advice? what should i do. i bought the phone thru att on August 8th 2013. along with insurance and do i have a 1 year warranty?
    Please Help!!!

#vibratesevery3seconds #galaxys4active samsung

08-27-2013 08:08 PM
    Get a new plugin charger. You probably messed up the pins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    08-27-2013 08:21 PM
    I agree that there is probably a problem with the charging block. The fact that you can still charge when plugged into your computer indicates that the USB cable and the phone's charging port are fine. You may not have done anything wrong--sometimes tech products are just faulty. Before going out and buying a replacement, I would first talk to AT&T and demonstrate the problem to them--maybe they'll just give you a replacement charging block. If they won't do anything, then contact Samsung to see if they can replace the charging block under warranty. This might take a while, though, so if you need a replacement promptly, just search for "Galaxy S4 Active OEM charger" in sites like eBay, Amazon, or Google Shopping. I found this one for $10 with free shipping on eBay--it's original Samsung equipment: ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT I9295 OEM Travel Home Wall Charger AC USB Cable | eBay
    srkmagnus and Golfdriver97 like this.
    08-28-2013 02:21 AM
    Getting a replacement is the fastest and probably least troublesome way to go.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-28-2013 06:34 PM
    I am highly inclined to agree with the other posts. Shopandroid.com should have an OEM replacement for you.

From a SlimROM S3
    08-28-2013 06:36 PM
    Let your phone drop to 0%. next time you plug it in when the battery is dead it will charge

Experience: Exact same thing happened to me, Even the vibrating every three seconds
    09-12-2015 04:47 PM