Apps to Replacement Phone?

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting a warranty replacement phone. Regarding Apps, if I go to Playstore and log in on the new phone, will I just be able to download the apps again?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a warranty replacement phone. Regarding Apps, if I go to Playstore and log in on the new phone, will I just be able to download the apps again?

You can log into your Google account and have access to all the apps you've ever downloaded or paid for. If you want to install the same apps on the new device and have the data then you will need to use an app to backup this data then restore on the new device. Keep in mind that most require you to root the phone. There is one - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.koushikdutta.backup&hl=en&token=UtwL63Gi allows you to backup app data without root.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I agree with magnus. Log in with your Google account that is the same on your other device, and it shoudln't be a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12