Non Android Phone for Mom???

REDDEVILVS

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I hope its cool to ask fellow Android users if anyone csn reccomend a Non Smartphone for my Mom......It needs to be on ATT as I am a Proud HTC Aria users and I need to keep my Mom on a family plan with ATT.

I was looking at the Pantech Ease....simple touchscreen plus Slideout Keyboard.....anyone have knowledge of this or any other Non Smartphone on ATT?? Would love to get her an Aria but it is a waste to have me pay $15 month for Data plan when she will never,ever use it... Thanks All !! Glen

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I hope its cool to ask fellow Android users if anyone csn reccomend a Non Smartphone for my Mom......It needs to be on ATT as I am a Proud HTC Aria users and I need to keep my Mom on a family plan with ATT.

I was looking at the Pantech Ease....simple touchscreen plus Slideout Keyboard.....anyone have knowledge of this or any other Non Smartphone on ATT?? Would love to get her an Aria but it is a waste to have me pay $15 month for Data plan when she will never,ever use it... Thanks All !! Glen

Pantech phones usually have pretty bad battery life, so I wouldn't recommend them. Have you checked out the LG Xenon or the Samsung Impression? These aren't smartphones and are ranked highly in Phonedog's "phonebook" (no pun intended:p)

REDDEVILVS

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Pantech phones usually have pretty bad battery life, so I wouldn't recommend them. Have you checked out the LG Xenon or the Samsung Impression? These aren't smartphones and are ranked highly in Phonedog's "phonebook" (no pun intended:p)

Thabnks....The Samsung Soltice,Impression and Sunburst were on my list that I compiled today in my qwest...LOL........ I have read that Pantech has battery issues and some voice issues on the Ease model at least.... I will ck out both of the models you mentioned...thanks again ! :)

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Thabnks....The Samsung Soltice,Impression and Sunburst were on my list that I compiled today in my qwest...LOL........ I have read that Pantech has battery issues and some voice issues on the Ease model at least.... I will ck out both of the models you mentioned...thanks again ! :)

Anytime, buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC