LED Indicator Light Not Turning On

CursiveTea

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
So not really sure if this has already previously been discussed, but I thought that I would share the fix to my problem on here. I searched here before and couldn't find the answer, so here goes. LED indicator not showing up on your Note 2? Even after doing the *#0*# test only to find out your LED is in fact working, just not showing notifications? Then perhaps you may have Blocking Mode enabled. Now, I never marked this box and only assume that it came on either after a re-boot or updates, but I re-booted and saw it still in my notification bar, clicked on it and saw LED Indicator was set to off. I marked the box (or just disable blocking if that's your choice), and that solved my problem. I knew LED was fine because my phone is new and the light was showing up when I was re-booting, just not staying on. Now if it is not listed in your Notifications because it's not turned fully off and maybe only 1 setting is marked, it can be found in: Settings, Devices; underneath Home Screen Mode. Hope that helps some of you.

CursiveTea

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, glad to be of any help to anyone. I posted it as soon as I figured it out because I was baffled and thought that my new phone had errors all over the place with no alarm, no notification light etc. Lol.