Paranoid Android 3.99 Galaxy Nexus HELP

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

So I just got Paranoid Android on my Galaxy Nexus i9250 and I was messing around with PA Colors and clicked apply it did what it said it would by changing the color of buttons and notification bar but I don't know how to set it back to how it was before the apply. And I don't know if this is related but when I try to change to tablet UI or any other UI for that matter it does nothing. I hit apply it says "Applying, please wait" then after it's done it says "Superuser granted to Input Devices" before I changed the PA Colors it would change into the tablet UI but now it won't. Can anyone help me? I'm new with PA.

ketan koul

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
There is an option of STOCK UI in hybrid properties. That should set you back to stock. Also, the change to tablet UI would reflect on how certain apps look on your device. I think it is better to have your device on stock and then have individual settings for each app. That gives you more control and avoids messing up apps that do not work fine with changed resolutions. #Myopinion.

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
There is an option of STOCK UI in hybrid properties. That should set you back to stock. Also, the change to tablet UI would reflect on how certain apps look on your device. I think it is better to have your device on stock and then have individual settings for each app. That gives you more control and avoids messing up apps that do not work fine with changed resolutions. #Myopinion.

That doesn't help because I specifically said it wouldn't save the settings whether stock, phone, phablet or tablet UI. It would just revert back to the previous option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't help because I specifically said it wouldn't save the settings whether stock, phone, phablet or tablet UI. It would just revert back to the previous option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I think a reset would help that out.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.