PLEASE HELP!

Lord Wailcoat

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I have the evo 4G, and in the notification bar it says i have a new voicemail, i usually use visual voicemail and when I go there it says You have new voicemail that cannot be downloaded, then bellow that is a button that says Call for new voicemail. I called and listened to the message and hit 7 to delete it, the machine said it was deleted and there was no more new messages, but the notification is still there, I tried dragging down the bar but clear does not work on it, it stays there. I went to menu - settings - call and tried to clicked Clear voicemail notification, but the notifications doesn't go away! I tried re-booting, and pulling out the battery, nothing seams to work. I know there are other threads that how discussed this but none of them explain what to do if you have tried all of the above.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the evo 4G, and in the notification bar it says i have a new voicemail, i usually use visual voicemail and when I go there it says You have new voicemail that cannot be downloaded, then bellow that is a button that says Call for new voicemail. I called and listened to the message and hit 7 to delete it, the machine said it was deleted and there was no more new messages, but the notification is still there, I tried dragging down the bar but clear does not work on it, it stays there. I went to menu - settings - call and tried to clicked Clear voicemail notification, but the notifications doesn't go away! I tried re-booting, and pulling out the battery, nothing seams to work. I know there are other threads that how discussed this but none of them explain what to do if you have tried all of the above.

I had this problem with my iPhone. It was only fixed after I backed up and factory reset the phone. Sometimes, if you wait long enough, it'll just randomly disappear (I know, weird, right?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair