Hello i have samsung galaxy s4 4.3 update last version and i got one problem when i call someone dont show me ''complete action with''....i search in forums a lot about mine problem i try unistall install again the skype viber etc....reboot.....wipe chache.....reset factory......go to settings>application manager>all>clear default ...and still nothing....its any bug of 4.3 version?Anyone with same problem?I check from S voice from there when i try call shows me complete action with skype,viber....i dont know how to fix its crazy...!
    09-06-2013 08:31 AM
    Since the 4.3 update for the S4 hasn't OFFICIALLY been released, it would be good to know which ROM you're using so that those with the same one installed could help. But it sounds like it's a problem with TouchWiz's dialer. Have you tried using a third-party dialer and see if that works?
    09-06-2013 08:48 AM
    I'm not quite sure I follow your question. Do you not want the phone to ask which action you want to complete the action with? If this is the case, make sure you check the "always" box so the action you choose is what will be set to default the next time you want to make a call.
    09-06-2013 10:29 AM
    sry i have 4.2 mine mistake....and i want mine phone ask me when i want call someone to show me complete action with skype viber as every time did....after mine mistake check always and now call without show me this message....i search on forum for fix it and i tried unistall/install......reset settings factory....wipe chache......download other programm for call....went settings>manager application>all>viber,skype,telephone nothing for clear default....can anyone suggest me how can i fix it?another solution?
    09-08-2013 02:17 PM
    sry i have 4.2 mine mistake....and i want mine phone ask me when i want call someone to show me complete action with skype viber as every time did....after mine mistake check always and now call without show me this message....i search on forum for fix it and i tried unistall/install......reset settings factory....wipe chache......download other programm for call....went settings>manager application>all>viber,skype,telephone nothing for clear default....can anyone suggest me how can i fix it?another solution?
    Goin to the phone app in the application settings. There might be an option to "clear defaults". Choose that and see if that allows you to complete action with your App.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-08-2013 06:10 PM