How to make screen stay black on notifications and an apps to sd problem - gs4.

anon(8009560)

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Two questions:
1) How can I make my phone not turning on the screen when it is locked and i get an sms (via the built it messages app), but light the led light with a custom color (and of course, play a tone).
I've tried "LightFlow" but it didn't work, the screen has still gone on when I got an sms.
Mention that with 3rd party apps (e.g. whatsapp and wunderlist) the thing works great, the screen is black, the led is on, and the air molecules near the speaker start oscillating harmonicly.
2) I know that even without any sdk manipulation, my phone still lets me move some downloaded apps to the sd. I had downloaded a 1.5 GB game and kept in mind that I use 3.5 GB of my internal storage. Luckily enough, this game is movable. I moved it to the sd card, and after the process had been done, I checked how much storage I use on my internal storage - 3.5 GB.
The button changed to "Move to device storage" but it seemed that the game had not transfered at all.
Mention that I tried the "adb shell pm setinstalllocation 2" thing, and it didn't fix it, so I reversed the process with the "adb shell pm setinstalllocation 0" command.
Ta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech