Need help to sort Business Texts/Personal Texts

Jabberwocky42

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I have been trying to find an app that will allow me to be able to sort different contacts as they text me into 2 separate folders. I have a lot of work contacts that I text and currently they are overrunning my text log since I don't want to delete these messages. I want to be able to basically have a Personal folder so that way any contact that is a friend or family that text me can show up there. And then a Work folder so when someone from work texts me they are displayed there instead of having them all mixed together. I have yet to find an app capable of this so I am reaching out to you guys for help!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I have been trying to find an app that will allow me to be able to sort different contacts as they text me into 2 separate folders. I have a lot of work contacts that I text and currently they are overrunning my text log since I don't want to delete these messages. I want to be able to basically have a Personal folder so that way any contact that is a friend or family that text me can show up there. And then a Work folder so when someone from work texts me they are displayed there instead of having them all mixed together. I have yet to find an app capable of this so I am reaching out to you guys for help!!
I can't think of an app or service that can do that off hand. I'll keep a look out and see what is out there that might be of good help for you in this situation.

By the way, welcome the forums!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2