new htc desire need helpi

Bambi

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Please help. Many questions on HTC desire.
Is there a photo storage app to move my pics oyfrom old SD then oreload back onto new 8 gb SD?
Anyone know how to "accept" an appointment in email so it will drop into calendar?
Where are the darned arrows on the keyboard to move me around so I don't have to delete a line to correct a typo? Please help

BLu#AC

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi there. New to Android too, only had my Desire for a couple of days so unfortunately I can't help you with your first couple of questions.
As far as how to get back and amend a mistake goes..... I've had to do this a LOT as I get used to a new keyboard.... I find the trackpad perfect for it.

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Please help. Many questions on HTC desire.
Is there a photo storage app to move my pics oyfrom old SD then oreload back onto new 8 gb SD?
Anyone know how to "accept" an appointment in email so it will drop into calendar?
Where are the darned arrows on the keyboard to move me around so I don't have to delete a line to correct a typo? Please help
I'd recommend just pluggin it into a computer and moving the pictures that way.

I don't think the email thing is possible.

There are none, you use the trackball (the little ball thing between the Back button and the Menu button on the phone).

Bambi

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
OMG! Am I embarrassed. I totally forgot about the trackball. Could I be more dumb? Last phone was HTC touch pro 2 & no tractable was main reason for changing to desire. Gonna change my name to Airhead: blow my ear & i'll thank u for the refill. Thanks a million!

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
OMG! Am I embarrassed. I totally forgot about the trackball. Could I be more dumb? Last phone was HTC touch pro 2 & no tractable was main reason for changing to desire. Gonna change my name to Airhead: blow my ear & i'll thank u for the refill. Thanks a million!
Haha, go easy on yourself mate. ;) Took me a little while until I actually started using the trackball, didn't feel comfortable with it at first. Now my thumb's always on it since I've developed a one-handed typing style. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma