Need help rooting/re-rooting Galaxy S4

subtenko

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, obviously Im new and Im normally an apple user but I need help in rooting my S4 and getting the superuser thing.

I used odin but I dont have an sd card for the next step to put the supersu file on the phone. BUt I came across this video: How to Root Galaxy S4! - YouTube

Looks like I dont need the card doing that metod, but its that ok to do since I already did the odin thing? Because in the video he got the superuser icon which I dont have. Thanks for any help. I wanna customize my phone to the fullest

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, obviously Im new and Im normally an apple user but I need help in rooting my S4 and getting the superuser thing.

I used odin but I dont have an sd card for the next step to put the supersu file on the phone. BUt I came across this video: How to Root Galaxy S4! - YouTube

Looks like I dont need the card doing that metod, but its that ok to do since I already did the odin thing? Because in the video he got the superuser icon which I dont have. Thanks for any help. I wanna customize my phone to the fullest

Welcome to the forums!
The method looks good. I would go ahead and follow that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon