Hi, I'm somone with a Z10 right now who wants an S4 but there are a few things that I absolutely need:

1. To begin I'm a college student,and besides my school's app which is on android, I use remember and ofcourse.

I'm pretty sure there is another timetable/grade/attendance tracker app.

However, I absolutely need remember. I add photos of notes, files that are relevant for the week, and set due dates and reminders to my calendr all from within the app.

Is there anything similar on android?

I want the s4 + watch because with my case (roots evo) my z10 and s4 are the sme size.. Needless so say I"m wondering why my screen isn't 5" instead of 4.2".

Thanks,
    I'm in a rush so I havn't searched or looked around on the forum I will admit.

I hope someone will help me anyway though.
    09-11-2013 02:52 PM
    I'm not aware of one single app that does all that, but there are individual apps that can do all of those tasks. For example, there's a preinstalled widget that lets you put in tasks with priority levels, dates, etc. that you could check off when you were done. I really like that because whenever I unlock my phone, I can see what I need to do from my homescreen. Also, if you want to add files and pictures of your notes, you can do that via the phone's Gallery or by Google Drive.

I hope this helped.
    Gatz Rexdale likes this.
    09-11-2013 06:53 PM
    Google Keep might be all you need.
    Gatz Rexdale likes this.
    09-11-2013 06:56 PM
    Remember on BB10 is actually Evernote. It's been around for a while and is on Android. I use it most every day. Best of luck.
    Gatz Rexdale likes this.
    09-11-2013 07:26 PM
    I really think you're looking for Evernote. It does all of that.
    Gatz Rexdale likes this.
    09-11-2013 07:56 PM
    I'm not aware of one single app that does all that, but there are individual apps that can do all of those tasks. For example, there's a preinstalled widget that lets you put in tasks with priority levels, dates, etc. that you could check off when you were done. I really like that because whenever I unlock my phone, I can see what I need to do from my homescreen. Also, if you want to add files and pictures of your notes, you can do that via the phone's Gallery or by Google Drive.

I hope this helped.
    Hmm, the task manager sounds perfect because I can have my school stuff on that, and save personal tasks on wunderlist.

I'm going to see if evernote stacks work on my phone for the time being, otherwise it will be another reason to switch.

Thanks, for all the help guys looks like an s4, spare extended battery, and galaxy gear are on my shopping list!

09-14-2013 07:19 PM