I saw posts from a few months ago but I don't know if anything changed

Is there any way to get that keyboard on a non-rooted, non-HTC phone. apk, etc?

Thank You
    09-14-2013 05:24 PM
    I saw an article that shows how to get almost stock android without rooting. It says that the stock keyboard is on the Play Store. I haven't checked because I'm getting my phone replaced. This would be the keyboard I would recommend. However, if the Sense 5 keyboard is available it would probably be released similarly.

Here's the link if you're interested. How to Get (Nearly) Stock Android on Any Phone, No Rooting Required
    09-17-2013 08:01 PM
    I'm pretty sure that you can't get the Sense keyboard installed on a non-rooted phone unless a version was released in the Play Store to emulate the sense keyboard. Is there a particular feature that the Sense keyboard offers that you are lookin for?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    09-17-2013 10:27 PM
    Not really into the looking to get it to look stock, pretty good at that with many launchers...but THANK YOU As far as I can see there are apks but none have worked so far The sense keyboard is far better imho than the stock android, although in planning to get the Note 3, I played with the Note 2 keyboard and it was not all bad
    09-18-2013 07:00 PM
    I'm pretty sure that you can't get the Sense keyboard installed on a non-rooted phone unless a version was released in the Play Store to emulate the sense keyboard. Is there a particular feature that the Sense keyboard offers that you are lookin for?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks to both of you. I am finding that to be true...can't get it on a non-rooted phone. I can't describe it. I have liked SmartKeyboard Pro for several years. Never really cared for what appears to be the most popular keyboard, Swiftkeyboard. I just like the look, the particular feel of its haptic, etc. Just ju ne se qua pourquoi
    09-18-2013 07:02 PM