USB problem

popii

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
I plugged my phone (Alcatel OT-991) into my computer via USB. The phone is charging, but when I mount the SD card, it doesn't show up in My Computer.. I was looking for the solution at many forums, but I didn't find it... So, any ideas? Please, help! :(
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English...

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Then its your pc problem thru your system see USB mass storage, you could try connecting to diffrent usb, if this does not work you could try to check system logs (right click My Computer and click manage, logs will be there) it might tell younsomething more

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you plug the phone into your computer, swipe down the notification shade and select the USB notification. Make sure it's connected as USB Mass Storage, Disk Drive, or MTP.

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you ever had the phone plugged into that computer and working before? If not, have you installed the driver for your phone into the computer? (Some computers don't ask if you want to install a driver for some phones, you have to get the driver and install it yourself.)

popii

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever had the phone plugged into that computer and working before? If not, have you installed the driver for your phone into the computer? (Some computers don't ask if you want to install a driver for some phones, you have to get the driver and install it yourself.)

Yes, it's worked and now, when I plugged it into my laptop there's worked too. Drivers are installed.