I have flashed before and understand how. I tried flashing different rom last night and it flashed fine, but when I rebooted, it only had one page of apps. So I tried to flash again and it appeared to flash, but went way to fast, then got stuck in bootloader and kept cycling. TWRP indicates no rom. I have tried to flash other ROMs with same problem. So I wiped with fastboot ...see attached screen shot. Then tried to flash jewel and it and other roms "fail to load".

I've spent several hours researching and trying to recover from this to no avail. I'm asking for help from the masters.

Eagerly waiting......
    Attached Thumbnails Perplexed with Fastboot-fastboot-screen-shot.jpg   Perplexed with Fastboot-fastboot-rom-fail.jpg  
    09-16-2013 02:13 PM
    I've heard of this jewel.xxx before. Little out of touch with the latest and greatest to be honest but it almost sounds like you need to flash the factory images or RUU to get out of this cycle. Obviously something didn't go right in the wipe/erase command as seen with the partition error/problem that was displayed in your post.

Also which device/carrier is this your working on?
    09-16-2013 02:18 PM
    I've heard of this jewel.xxx before. Little out of touch with the latest and greatest to be honest but it almost sounds like you need to flash the factory images or RUU to get out of this cycle. Obviously something didn't go right in the wipe/erase command as seen with the partition error/problem that was displayed in your post.

Also which device/carrier is this your working on?
    Yes something happened but I have no idea what. I've flashed 3 roms so far with no issues and I can't even get back to my nand to restore a working rom. I'm on HTC LTE / Sprint.

UPDATE: loaded my RUU and went back to stock. Now to start all over again!
    09-16-2013 02:23 PM
    Yes something happened but I have no idea what. I've flashed 3 roms so far with no issues and I can't even get back to my nand to restore a working rom. I'm on HTC LTE / Sprint.

UPDATE: loaded my RUU and went back to stock. Now to start all over again!
    Better to start over again than have no option to start over due to a bricked device.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    09-16-2013 05:34 PM