Hello, I'm new to the forum. Decided to try this forum out since it's for android. I posted a topic similar to this on Amazon since I'm only buying from Amazon.

I don't know much about specs. I heard the the Asus MeMopad HD 7 inch would be a good choice for me but I don't know if there is anything better than this tablet at my price range. I'm looking for a $150 or less tablet with good specs for gaming, entertainment, browsing and such. Gaming doesn't have to be high quality and not sluggish. So should I buy the Asus MeMopad HD 7 inch or something else? Give me suggestions please and thank you.

So far someone suggested me to get the Nook HD+.. There is no cam which is my concern. But it looks good and smooth from watching it's reviews on YouTube.

Anything else I should take a look at?
    09-16-2013 06:07 PM
    Hisense Sero 7 Pro seems to be a very good value. Good reviews so far, including on this forum.
    09-16-2013 06:20 PM
    +1 on the Hisense ...great value. But you can only get it at WalMart online or in store
    09-16-2013 06:23 PM
    Ahhh well darn! That sucks, I have money that I saved on my Amazon account so that's why I use only Amazon to buy a tablet. Sad thing is they don't sell Walmart gift cards so I can't get it. Great tablet though! Anything similar to that if possible that's on amazon? lol.
    09-16-2013 09:43 PM
    I recently played with a MeMO Pad HD 7 at my local Fry's, and thought it was quite good--much better than the original MeMO Pad. So I don't think you can go wrong with that one. AVOID AVOID AVOID any devices from companies that you really have never heard of (with Hisense probably be the main exception). I don't care if the specs look awesome--you're taking your chances if the tablet's called "Super Ultra Pad" or some excessively florid name like that.
    09-16-2013 09:58 PM
    I recently played with a MeMO Pad HD 7 at my local Fry's, and thought it was quite good--much better than the original MeMO Pad. So I don't think you can go wrong with that one. AVOID AVOID AVOID any devices from companies that you really have never heard of (with Hisense probably be the main exception). I don't care if the specs look awesome--you're taking your chances if the tablet's called "Super Ultra Pad" or some excessively florid name like that.
    Yeah thanks for the tip and I have to agree. There can be knock off brands (especially the Chinese ones) or really cheap brands also. Bought one before and it sucked.
    09-16-2013 10:39 PM
    Obviously there is a lot of China junk. But things have changed 10 fold in the last 3 years. I wouldn't recommend knockoffs, but Onda, Pipo and Ainol all produce very decent tablets in the $80-150 range.
    09-17-2013 10:13 AM