This happened when I turned on my phone I was brought to a bios screen like where you can test or kind of change settings. Didn't know what I did coz what I want is to get out of that screen. I may have changed something. All I want now is to access that screen again but I tried all the buttons upon start up but won't bring me to that screen. Unit is Arc Mobile. Thanks in advance!
    09-18-2013 08:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, we need to know the exact name and model of your phone. Is Arc Mobile the name of the wireless provider, or the name of the phone? Go to Settings/About Phone, and let us know what it says under "Model Number."

It sounds like you may have somehow accessed the Bootloader or Recovery Menu, which are more advanced menus that you typically can't access unless you power on with a certain combination of button presses (like, for example, pressing the power, volume up, and volume down buttons all at the same time and holding them). But if your problem is that you can't access your external SD card, then you might not need to get to that menu again, since there might be a problem with your SD card or the slot. Try the following:

1. With your phone turned off, remove the microSD card and, if possible, insert it into your desktop or laptop card reader (you typically need a full-sized SD card adapter for your computer to read a microSD). Can you see any of your files on the computer? If not, then your microSD card may have failed. Try formatting it on your computer, then reinsert it into your phone.
    2. If you can see your files on the computer, then insert it back into your phone, making sure it is correctly installed and fully seated in its slot. MicroSD cards usually click into place when they're installed correctly.
    3. Turn on your phone, and go to Settings/Storage. Scroll down and look at the External SD Card section--is anything displayed? If not, then it could still be a problem with the microSD card. Try a different card--if that also doesn't work, then it could be a phone hardware problem.
    09-18-2013 09:42 PM