Need help - play store not working

ewissell

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
This summer I went to Africa for a month in July and while I was there my phone started not working properly. Whenever I turned it on, it would be realy slow and would freeze and a bunch of "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" messages would pop up. When I got home I tried to download apps from the play store but whenever I opened the play store it would immediately crash. I tried downloading apps off of google chrome and the internet instead, but when they said that the apps would download they never did. I am still experiencing these problems and dont know to fix them or if i can. it still freezes a lot of the time and i still cant use play store or download any apps at all. the only app i have downloaded since was through utorrent.:(

Thanks,
http://cdn-forums.androidcentral.com/images/smilies/sad.png

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry to hear about your troubles. Tell us what brand and model of device you have, as well as what version of Android.

Make sure you have the latest Android update available by going to Settings/About Phone/System Updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy