05-19-2016 02:32 PM
582 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    please help me how to fix my samsung galaxy s gt 19000 cant turn on... it stock on logo even if i press and hold the home and volume down still stock on logo pls help me
    05-24-2013 12:01 AM
    Nice
    05-24-2013 03:08 AM
    if you navigate to your platform-tools folder and use adb devices, does it recognize it?
    05-25-2013 04:22 PM
    it is NOT hard bricked. have you tried pulling the battery out, holding the power button and volume down (i'd hold both up and down just in case) and then placing the battery back on?
    05-25-2013 04:25 PM
    that may be your problem. with a phone such as galaxy, the rendering is very, VERY good, therefore your graphics processor eats lots of RAM. I'm not familiar with the Galaxy 2, though, check the galaxy forums.
    05-25-2013 04:34 PM
    are you rooted?
    05-25-2013 04:35 PM
    Similar issue with voice or s voice. Now the gal talks whenever I SWIPE TRU my home pages.@
    Have to quiet here down or we can't be friends.lol
    Don't be afraid to do some exploring through your settings. there is plenty to find out and tweak, you just gotta find the right buttons. As I've never experienced the problem myself, I know that the voice-ON/OFF is in settings SOMEWHERE......

********************EDIT**************************

it's under the settings>accessibility>talkback/Svoice/whatever it is that you have. flip the switch there, and it should stop telling you everything that you do.
    05-25-2013 04:44 PM
    hey guys I'm needing some help, I am in no way smart when it comes to computers guess you could say I may be two points above Forrest Gump.. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be doing right now
    indestructibleguy likes this.
    05-27-2013 03:56 AM
    awesome job dear as this info is very helpful. Thanks
    06-01-2013 02:39 AM
    Thanks for all the information provided. It will really help to ll android users who don't know much about its features.
    06-01-2013 06:48 AM
    Hello

I just updated my Galaxy S2 to 4.1.2 jelly bean. I'm having major problems with my mobile data connection, Wi Fi works fine...but once i leave my house...I loose all connectivity. How can I fix this? Do I need to downgrade?

Thanks in advance!
    06-02-2013 05:39 AM
    I have an Android DNA by HTC. The issue that I have is that I am constantly getting notification tones and con not figure out how to find them. I use Glood to access my corporate accounts, but do not have email notifications set in Good. I do not use google calendar to mail, so I should not be getting notifications from that. Also, I have set specific tones for the notifications that I want to hear, and a cricket chirp for the default notifications. I want to be able to disable the notifications that affect the default tones.

Any suggestions how to turn odd these default notifications?

- - - Updated - - -

I have an Android DNA by HTC. The issue that I have is that I am constantly getting notification tones and con not figure out how to find them. I use Glood to access my corporate accounts, but do not have email notifications set in Good. I do not use google calendar to mail, so I should not be getting notifications from that. Also, I have set specific tones for the notifications that I want to hear, and a cricket chirp for the default notifications. I want to be able to disable the notifications that affect the default tones.

06-02-2013 12:25 PM
    Has anyone downloaded the free version of PDA net? Its showing an update for foxfi 2.10. For some reason when I start playing a video on my laptop using the foxfi hotspot, I get an error message it automatically disconnects my wifi. Any recommendations. It never did this until now.
    06-09-2013 02:51 PM
    Or does anyone know of a free wifi hotspot download I can use on my cellphone. I want to be able to connect the wifi from my unlimted web on the cell via my laptop. Any suggestions?
    06-09-2013 02:54 PM
    Whatt is this all above???? a new update?
    06-11-2013 08:57 AM
    Wow, didn't know my phone could do all this neat!
    06-11-2013 10:31 AM
    I don't know how to post a question on here so idk if this will work but my Samsung Galaxy S3 is stuck on boot loop. I don't know why it wont work, I haven't downloaded or done anything different. Its been like this for a few hours now, I've taken the battery and sim out multiple times for awhile, I've tried to get it to recovery mode but it doesn't show up. If someone knows anything that might help me, PLEASEEEEEE reply to me! Its an emergency! Thank you
    06-11-2013 10:12 PM
    hey guys I'm needing some help, I am in no way smart when it comes to computers guess you could say I may be two points above Forrest Gump.. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be doing right now
    What help do you need? more details, please? (if you hit reply with quote on the bottom right of this post ill be able to see it sooner.)
    06-13-2013 01:10 PM
    Hello

I just updated my Galaxy S2 to 4.1.2 jelly bean. I'm having major problems with my mobile data connection, Wi Fi works fine...but once i leave my house...I loose all connectivity. How can I fix this? Do I need to downgrade?

Thanks in advance!
    have you checked in settings to see if 3G data is on?
    06-13-2013 01:11 PM

i would try under the settings/sounds and notifications tab. you probably have been there before. take your time to know what each slider does. play around with it, ask people to text/call you, set alarms... that's how I do it.
    06-13-2013 01:21 PM
    Hi,
    I am new to AC and finding it quite difficult to understand the know-hows of this community.
    Can you help me with this,
    How to submit are post on android central..?

Thanks and regards
    are you on the mobile app, or the computer app, or the website itself?
    06-13-2013 01:24 PM
    Has anyone downloaded the free version of PDA net? Its showing an update for foxfi 2.10. For some reason when I start playing a video on my laptop using the foxfi hotspot, I get an error message it automatically disconnects my wifi. Any recommendations. It never did this until now.
    is it this problem?
    [Q] Problem with wifi Tethering- PdaNet & FoxFi. Please help. - xda-developers
    06-13-2013 01:27 PM
    Whatt is this all above???? a new update?
    what exactly are you referring to?
    06-13-2013 01:30 PM
    Wow, didn't know my phone could do all this neat!
    phones can do so much more than we give them credit for. a phone nowadays has 4 times more power then all of N.A.S.A. when they sent men to the moon..
    06-13-2013 01:31 PM
    I don't know how to post a question on here so idk if this will work but my Samsung Galaxy S3 is stuck on boot loop. I don't know why it wont work, I haven't downloaded or done anything different. Its been like this for a few hours now, I've taken the battery and sim out multiple times for awhile, I've tried to get it to recovery mode but it doesn't show up. If someone knows anything that might help me, PLEASEEEEEE reply to me! Its an emergency! Thank you
    sorry for the delayed response. were you rooting it? was it rooted? what phone? what version of androidOS? without information I cant help you, since there are so many different marketers and phone makers out there..
    06-13-2013 01:33 PM
582 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD