05-19-2016 02:32 PM
582 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    I need Help to turn off my Samsung tab 2 I cant leave the page of turn it of thanks for helping
    06-16-2013 02:45 PM
    I need Help to turn off my Samsung tab 2 I cant leave the page of turn it of thanks for helping
    Holding the power button will shut it off. I hope I answered your question. Repost if I didn't.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    06-17-2013 02:35 PM
    How do I make it so text messages can not be read without unlocking the screen?
    06-21-2013 01:15 PM
    dear android, I've been facing this problem that occurred suddenly on my Galaxy Note 2, i use to be able to move music and files in my file folder from internal to external memory suddenly it has stopped, and the Wifi also stopped connecting. I looked up some website to fix the problem but till now i could't.
    Could you please assist me in resolving this matter?
    06-22-2013 04:00 AM
    i've lost my check boxes to the left of my mail in google mail for android. About a month ago my mailbox look totally changed and I now have to open each mail individually before I can delete or archive (although there is now a swipe to archive feature that is pretty cool). I just want to go back to the old look where I could click on boxes and then click on a menu item at the top to either delete, archive, etc.

None of the boxes are there on the left any longer, none of the options are at the top to either archive, report spam, delete, etc, all I get is my mail and the only option is to open each one at a time.

Help!!!
    06-22-2013 12:27 PM
    i've lost my check boxes to the left of my mail in google mail for android. About a month ago my mailbox look totally changed and I now have to open each mail individually before I can delete or archive (although there is now a swipe to archive feature that is pretty cool). I just want to go back to the old look where I could click on boxes and then click on a menu item at the top to either delete, archive, etc.

None of the boxes are there on the left any longer, none of the options are at the top to either archive, report spam, delete, etc, all I get is my mail and the only option is to open each one at a time.

Help!!!
    Long press a message to select it, then you can select other emails to do mass actions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    indestructibleguy likes this.
    06-22-2013 08:21 PM
    Thanks!
    06-24-2013 06:36 AM
    dear android, I've been facing this problem that occurred suddenly on my Galaxy Note 2, i use to be able to move music and files in my file folder from internal to external memory suddenly it has stopped, and the Wifi also stopped connecting. I looked up some website to fix the problem but till now i could't.
    Could you please assist me in resolving this matter?
    did you change anything? ROM, Kernel, add a suspicious looking app? or maybe the phone upgraded?
    06-26-2013 07:56 PM
    Does anyone know why my contacts won't stay in my memory, I HAVE A WARP ZTE
    06-28-2013 07:00 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2 Build number: JZO54K.I535VRBMF1

Problem setting SMS Notifications ring tone.

When I try to "Select ringtone" all I see are the folders in my sdcard0.
    I believe this is because when I saw the intial screen it had two choices: File Explorer and Media Storage.
    I mistakenly selected File Explorer and selected "Always."
    How can I get back to Media Storage as my default for selecting ringtones?
    Thanks. Bob
    06-29-2013 11:14 PM
    i have had my samsung for a year or so now...i have been using my wifi on my phone. my router is on my internet/router are working im using it right now on my laptop but for some reason i cant get my phone to connect to it! was using my wifi last night woke up this morning and was not working i have been reset my phone, i have changed the sleep thing in wireless settings and i have also tried the "forget" password and entering it again....anyway at a loss can someone help please!!!
    06-30-2013 01:19 AM
    reboot your router. mine does the same thing. also, if that doesnt work, take a look into flashing a stock radio file again.
    07-01-2013 02:52 PM
    I am an artist using a Gnote 10.1 wifi tablet to draw with an app called layerpaint- how do I show the drawings on a tv, and also print it out with a wireless printer?
    07-02-2013 10:54 PM
    Here are few interesting Android tips and tricks!

http://techwikasta.com/2012/12/android-tips-and-tricks/

Have a look!!
    07-03-2013 01:45 AM
    I am an artist using a Gnote 10.1 wifi tablet to draw with an app called layerpaint- how do I show the drawings on a tv, and also print it out with a wireless printer?
    an app called splashtop (install it on the tablet and a computer, and then plug the video from the computer to the tv, or use an HDMI cable if the Gnote is capable of it. as for wireless printing, I have no idea.
    hermanape likes this.
    07-03-2013 05:40 AM
    I downloaded wallpaper to my android tablet but can't figure out how to install it. I have Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
    Thank you.
    07-05-2013 10:46 AM
    Hi Friends I am new to this forum. I have a question. I add my gmail (google account) in my phone. But I am not able to see my phone or apps in play.google.com/store website. My phone is Samsung Ace Duos GT-S6802. What am I missing. It says I should access my play store from mobile first. I did and download an app from playstore in the mobile. But it still not showing my mobile phone or apps in the playstore website. Pls help me so that I can directly install my apps from play.google.com instead of installing it in by my mobile play store.
    07-06-2013 07:40 AM
    I downloaded wallpaper to my android tablet but can't figure out how to install it. I have Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
    Thank you.
    Long tap your home screen where it is empty, when it asks you, tap wallpaper, and then gallery. choose your file, and set the size as you want.
    07-06-2013 02:28 PM
    Hi Friends I am new to this forum. I have a question. I add my gmail (google account) in my phone. But I am not able to see my phone or apps in play.google.com/store website. My phone is Samsung Ace Duos GT-S6802. What am I missing. It says I should access my play store from mobile first. I did and download an app from playstore in the mobile. But it still not showing my mobile phone or apps in the playstore website. Pls help me so that I can directly install my apps from play.google.com instead of installing it in by my mobile play store.
    so.... you want to see your phone from the computer, but you can't? or is your account not working on your phone...or...? You kinda lost me.. :/
    07-06-2013 02:30 PM
    are you logged into google? i am new at this, but it always seems to work for me. when i am logged into my gmail account on the web, it knows me when i go to the play store.
    07-07-2013 11:02 PM
    Try this. Go to Google Play, sign in with your Google email and password or phrase, then go to bottom of page, click on "My Orders & Settings," and you should see two tabs, Orders, Settings. Click on Settings tab and put a check mark in "shown in menus." If you dont see any of what I've said, call Google support.
    07-12-2013 11:48 AM
    Here's my list of tips:
    Top 10 Android Tips you should know about | Tech Cookies

I hope you like it!

07-24-2013 07:13 AM
    Sorry about this. I wanted to ask a new question but can't see the new question button. I can't get my Nexus 7 GPS to work at all. if I touch navigation it says Enable Location, to navigate Google Maps needs to access your location. I do ok.Google appls location settings - location access. Access to my location is ON. GPS sattelites and Wifi location are both on. Back to home, press maps. press the compass. it says please enable google apps location access. so I go to home, settings, personal, location access, and I'm back to location access screen with everything on. Tried accounts, google, location settings, no different. round and round in circles. HELP!
    07-29-2013 10:58 AM
    New to site, just want to ask a question. How do I change phone default to got to recent calls instead of keypad on GS3
    07-30-2013 12:08 PM
    New to site, just want to ask a question. How do I change phone default to got to recent calls instead of keypad on GS3
    Don't think you can but it remembers whether you were at keypad, logs, or favorites when you exit the phone app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-31-2013 12:55 PM
582 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD