05-19-2016 02:32 PM
582 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Hello I am new and completely lost. My question is I have a lg showtime through straight talk and my phone is running really slow and wont show me pics on facebook. What do I need to do? thx
    07-31-2013 11:53 PM
    Would you please tell me what tips would you give to someone who is just starting out developing apps?
    08-02-2013 12:13 PM
    I bought a samsusung galaxy tab 2, now im trying to add exta storage but Can't........can u hel
    P
    08-03-2013 10:42 PM
    New to site, just want to ask a question. How do I change phone default to got to recent calls instead of keypad on GS3
    Don't think you can but it remembers whether you were at keypad, logs, or favorites when you exit the phone app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
    unless you're rooted, and have a non-stock phone apk that allows that, you won't be able to pull that off.

in related new, i'm back from vacation. sorry about the delay everyone!
    08-05-2013 07:11 PM
    Hello I am new and completely lost. My question is I have a lg showtime through straight talk and my phone is running really slow and wont show me pics on facebook. What do I need to do? thx
    Are you rooted? if yes, I would try a different ROM. If not, have you cleared cache? do you have any apps running in the background (specially running data) that are eating up your connection/RAM/CPU?
    08-05-2013 07:14 PM
    Would you please tell me what tips would you give to someone who is just starting out developing apps?
    if you are familiar with programming, and have the correct programs installed, and the right libraries, I would start here, Building Your First App | Android Developers and here How to Write Google Android Apps.

if not, may I suggest 'TheNewBoston'? it's where I started learning, and Bucky explains everything very well. link: List of Videos for Java
    08-05-2013 07:18 PM
    I bought a samsusung galaxy tab 2, now im trying to add exta storage but Can't........can u hel
    P
    have you done your research?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...d-sd-card.html
    08-05-2013 07:23 PM
    Does go sms pro have a settings in the SMS and/or phone app to select which number to use?
    08-06-2013 07:30 AM
    Hi everyone!!! just got a question with Go SMS..it's not showing Sim1 or Sim2 when you send messages..any help pls..thanks
    08-06-2013 07:35 AM
    Hi everyone!!! just got a question with Go SMS..it's not showing Sim1 or Sim2 when you send messages..any help pls..thanks
    What do you mean by Sim1 or Sim2?
    08-09-2013 07:53 PM
    I have a new phone model from a new brand about which absolutely no info is available on the internet. The phone brand is Croma, the phone model is Croma CRCB 2093. I would appreciate your help and expertise in rooting this model and flashing a custom rom like cyanogenmod because there is no info anywhere on the internet about rooting or flashing a custom mod on this phone/brand.

Brand: Croma
    Model No.: CRCB2093
    SIM Type: GSM
    Mobile Type: Touchscreen
    Operating System: Android v4.0.4
    CPU: MTK6577 Dual Core
    Processor speed: 1.0 GHz
    Internal Memory: 4 GB / RAM: 512 MB
    Memory Card Slot: Yes upto 32 GB

Kernel Version: 3.0.13
    Build Number: CRCB_2093_12T21_IN_2.02_EN_20130322

Here's an update: I managed to root my phone! Woohoo!
    I used a flashing tool to root my phone using my computer. Now comes the next step.... I need to flash a custom recovery like cwm or twrp. But when I checked using rom manager and goo, my phone is not supported yet
    Can anyone out there tell me what I need to check for if I wanna try flashing another model/brands custom recovery? Should I go by the similarities in the android version, kernel version, build version, hardware version(chipset) or something else? Any links or tools to help me would be really great... or If there is no other way... can anyone show me how to port cwm or twrp on my phone... I'm willing to learn lol!
    08-15-2013 09:47 AM
    I have a new phone model from a new brand about which absolutely no info is available on the internet. The phone brand is Croma, the phone model is Croma CRCB 2093. I would appreciate your help and expertise in rooting this model and flashing a custom rom like cyanogenmod because there is no info anywhere on the internet about rooting or flashing a custom mod on this phone/brand.
    *snip*
    Croma CRCB2093 GSM Mobile Phone | Croma Android Mobile Phone
    this one?
    Croma launches self-branded Dual core Android Smartphones
    keep in touch with this last link, contact the owner of the post, maybe he could give you info.
    [Q] clockworkmode for croma crcb 2093 - xda-developers
    08-16-2013 03:09 PM
    To answer your questions according to the link and in order:

Link 1: yes, that is exactly my phone brand and model.
    Link 2: as mentioned above its the 2093 model..
    Link 3: I had already checked that and messaged the owner of that thread... but no response yet
    08-17-2013 11:36 PM
    Thank you guys! (:
    08-19-2013 10:02 AM
    I cannot download photos via text message on my galaxy s3 mini.
    08-22-2013 12:01 PM
    I cannot download photos via text message on my galaxy s3 mini.
    Make sure your mobile data is turned on.
    08-22-2013 06:26 PM
    I have a Motorola bionic. It connects easily to Bluetooth devices, however it suddenly has stopped letting me control my music app from said Bluetooth devices (I.e. blue buds headphones, car stereo). Until recently, I was able to skip tracks and pause from those devices and suddenly it has stopped doing that. Now I have to control straight from the phone. I haven't made any changes in my settings. What has happened and how can I change it back? I'm wondering if a recent update has made the change???
    08-23-2013 09:50 AM
    help i have an huawei ascend p6 and it says authentication error, Is there something I can do ? help me please
    08-27-2013 06:43 AM
    i have "i ball andi 3.5r".......i want to root it..........how ?
    08-27-2013 08:24 AM
    Hey! New to the site but I've had my Droid Razor for a while. I'm having problems with volume control all of a sudden. It's like everyone is so loud when they're talking to me. They can hear my every move and when the person is talking outside it kills my ears! I've went in and lowered every volume control that I could find but it's still happening. I cannot take a secret call without the people that aren't supposed to hear, hear it! Is there a "hearing impaired" option on these phones that maybe my daughter accidentally pushed? She watched you tube videos all the time so I thought she did something. I don't have a hearing problem and really, really don't want everyone hearing my conversations. Any help would be appreciated. Amy
    08-28-2013 01:44 PM
    I used a flashing tool to root my phone using my computer. Now comes the next step.... I need to flash a custom recovery like cwm or twrp. But when I checked using rom manager and goo, my phone is not supported yet
    Can anyone out there tell me what I need to check for if I wanna try flashing another model/brands custom recovery? Should I go by the similarities in the android version, kernel version, build version, hardware version(chipset) or something else? Any links or tools to help me would be really great... or If there is no other way... can anyone show me how to port cwm or twrp on my phone... I'm willing to learn lol!
    09-05-2013 03:45 AM
    Hey! New to the site but I've had my Droid Razor for a while. I'm having problems with volume control all of a sudden. It's like everyone is so loud when they're talking to me. They can hear my every move and when the person is talking outside it kills my ears! I've went in and lowered every volume control that I could find but it's still happening. I cannot take a secret call without the people that aren't supposed to hear, hear it! Is there a "hearing impaired" option on these phones that maybe my daughter accidentally pushed? She watched you tube videos all the time so I thought she did something. I don't have a hearing problem and really, really don't want everyone hearing my conversations. Any help would be appreciated. Amy
    Check under accessibility.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
    09-07-2013 12:24 AM
    If you don't have a custom recovery to flash the superuser apk, then you're not rooted yet. Google is great, YouTube is better, and xdaDevelopers is best. Since you didn't give a phone make/model/OS version, I can't link anything. Try searching for root + make/model/OS version.

09-07-2013 12:26 AM
    I have a Motorola bionic. It connects easily to Bluetooth devices, however it suddenly has stopped letting me control my music app from said Bluetooth devices (I.e. blue buds headphones, car stereo). Until recently, I was able to skip tracks and pause from those devices and suddenly it has stopped doing that. Now I have to control straight from the phone. I haven't made any changes in my settings. What has happened and how can I change it back? I'm wondering if a recent update has made the change???
    Did you get an auto update to android version? Check app called BTmono, it does the trick for me.

09-07-2013 12:27 AM
    help i have an huawei ascend p6 and it says authentication error, Is there something I can do ? help me please
    Says it when?

09-07-2013 12:28 AM
582 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD