05-19-2016 02:32 PM
582 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    i have "i ball andi 3.5r".......i want to root it..........how ?
    Google is your friend. Use it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
    09-07-2013 12:28 AM
    Yes that is the phone... I managed to root it using binary's v31 flashtool... now I'm looking for a compatible custom rom... I tried flashing cwm 6.0.3.0 custom recovery... but that didn't work... If u know any custom recoverys that would work with this phone, I would appreciate your help very much
    Any info or link would be much appreciated lol! thanks for replying and trying to help me!
    09-07-2013 11:21 AM
    Sorry, I didn't see this message from u before... so I'm replying to this after I messaged u earlier today...

well my phones chipset is the MediaTek MTK6577 Dual Core 1.0 GHz Let me post the complete info below:

Brand: Croma
    Model No.: CRCB2093
    SIM Type: GSM
    Mobile Type: Touchscreen
    Operating System: Android v4.0.4
    CPU: MTK6577 Dual Core
    Processor speed: 1.0 GHz
    Screen Type: 5 Point Capacitive Screen
    Resolution: 854 x 480 pixels
    Screen Size: 4.63 inches
    Screen Color Support: 450K
    Primary Camera: Yes
    Flash Light: Yes
    Secondary Camera: Yes
    WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
    Bluetooth: v2.1
    USB: 1
    Internal Memory: 4 GB / RAM: 512 MB Memory Card Slot: Yes
    Special Features: Google search, Maps, Gmail, You tube, Calendar, Google talk, G- sensor, Accelerometer Business Features: Document viewer Browser: Android Talk Time: 5 hours Stand by Time: 4-5 days
    Battery Power(mAh): 2000
    Battery Type: Li-Po Dimensions (H x W x D mm): 138 x 70 x 9.6 Weight (g): 149

Kernel Version: 3.0.13 Build Number: CRCB_2093_12T21_IN_2.02_EN_20130322

Hope this is helpful and that I havent put too much unneccessary information D:
    09-07-2013 11:32 AM
    Can someone help me. I formatted my VZW Galaxy tab. I can not get into the boot menu no more. All i get when i turn it on is Samsung across the screen and it stays there. I can also get to the Download menu by pressing Power+down but that is it. I have tried odin but it did not register my Tab.. Help would be great i really dont want to have to throw it away.
    09-08-2013 06:02 PM
    hi guys,
    I coulnd't figure out how to post a new thread and hence posting my query here.

My new android mobile fell into a bucket of water yesterday. I tried to switch it on but it didn't work. Then i removed battery, sim card , sd card and put the mobile in a bowl of rice.
    Out of anxiety powered it on today and it worked. But the problem is that the water mark on the screen is still there and i think it is expanding. It got ugly now and shows some random colors on screen.

I want to take it to a service center. does this come under warranty? If not, how much will it cost me?
    09-25-2013 03:12 AM
    Is there another version? Its not compatiable with my phone
    09-29-2013 02:28 PM
    TAPATALK, which one for me?
    Hi
    I'm not new to android but am newish to forums & very interested in tapatalk. I'v done a bit of research & now browsing these forums to find out more, ask questions, look for advice etc so I can choose what to get. But not having much luck. Can someone guide me to a good thread, or help me start a new thread /topic (whatever its called when you start off the question).
    Search hasn't really helped, it picks up wen the post says that its sent from a device using tapatalk lol. If I do a topic only search I haven't got the info I'm looking for and no one has answered my questions
    Helen

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    09-30-2013 11:41 AM
    I have a problem with text messaging. Sorry if this has been posted before but I didn't see it anywhere. I'm completely familiar with the Android system however my wife has a new phone and she's having a problem with texting. Using the standard text app, when typing in a name from the contact list, the name and number show as it would normally would. The problem is that it won't send the message stating that the recipient is invalid. She can manually put in the number and it will work. It seems to me that when the system pulls off of the contact list the characters on the contact list cause the problem ie: (***)***-****. The brackets etc. Any suggestions?
    09-30-2013 11:28 PM
    How do I start a new thread? I don't see anything on the start page to click.
    10-07-2013 06:48 AM
    This is really a great tutorial to start your android experience with. I wish I had known about it and Android Central 2+ years ago. Great job. I learned more in the past hour scanning over the information than in the past 2 years navigating through user's guides. Thanks.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-09-2013 01:41 PM
    In a nutshell........I bought my first smartphone(LG Optimus Net) online a little over 2 years ago. I got rid of my flip phone and 2 year contract. In the past year I've gone from the Net to GS2 to GS3 and just 2 months ago received my N4. Now, I can't wait til the N5 comes out. LOL, 20 years ago I carried around a bag phone that weighed almost 5 pounds. The most expensive data plan will never compare to a huge month of roaming charges.
    10-09-2013 02:03 PM
    Hello team, how do i ask a question on the forum?
    I searched for a solution to a problem but unable to find related thread.
    Even after I cleared my default setting from the "All" tab under manage applications, some progamms are still using the launch application to which I had previously said "Yes always"
    Eg: on whats app to share images it is still using the default gallery instead of asking whether to use gallery or ES3 file.
    I have gone into each app and also did a clear default

Could some one please help?
    10-10-2013 01:51 AM
    Hello team, how do i ask a question on the forum?
    I searched for a solution to a problem but unable to find related thread.
    Even after I cleared my default setting from the "All" tab under manage applications, some progamms are still using the launch application to which I had previously said "Yes always"
    Eg: on whats app to share images it is still using the default gallery instead of asking whether to use gallery or ES3 file.
    I have gone into each app and also did a clear default

Could some one please help?
    Welcome to Android Central! To post a new thread, just go to this forum, and click the blue "Post New Thread" button: General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

With regard to your problem, it may be that ES File Explorer isn't capable of performing that function. Did it work for you in the past?
    10-10-2013 03:28 AM
    I have a problem with text messaging. Sorry if this has been posted before but I didn't see it anywhere. I'm completely familiar with the Android system however my wife has a new phone and she's having a problem with texting. Using the standard text app, when typing in a name from the contact list, the name and number show as it would normally would. The problem is that it won't send the message stating that the recipient is invalid. She can manually put in the number and it will work. It seems to me that when the system pulls off of the contact list the characters on the contact list cause the problem ie: (***)***-****. The brackets etc. Any suggestions?
    The parentheses shouldn't matter--all phones should be able to recognize them. Try clearing the messaging app's cache and/or data by going to System Settings/Apps/All, selecting the Messaging app (or whatever it might be called), and tapping Clear Cache--if that doesn't help, try Clear Data.

If that doesn't work, you could try a system cache partition wipe. The process depends on the phone, so let us know what she's using. Last resort would be a factory data reset, but of course she'd have to backup her data first and then restore everything.

In general, it's better to post questions like this in the general forum: General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com. Questions on this Tips & Tricks thread have less chance of being answered, because people who scan the forums for questions to answer won't be able to see your question pop up in a preview box when hovering the cursor over the subject.
    10-10-2013 03:36 AM
    How do I start a new thread? I don't see anything on the start page to click.
    Are you on the website or the app? If on the website, make sure you're logged in, then go to any of the forums and click on the blue "Post New Thread" button under the title of the forum. If you're on the Android Central app, then pick your forum and tap the little speech balloon icon at the upper right with the plus sign in it.
    10-10-2013 03:40 AM
    hi guys,
    I coulnd't figure out how to post a new thread and hence posting my query here.

My new android mobile fell into a bucket of water yesterday. I tried to switch it on but it didn't work. Then i removed battery, sim card , sd card and put the mobile in a bowl of rice.
    Out of anxiety powered it on today and it worked. But the problem is that the water mark on the screen is still there and i think it is expanding. It got ugly now and shows some random colors on screen.

I want to take it to a service center. does this come under warranty? If not, how much will it cost me?
    Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, that won't be covered by any warranty. Do you happen to have any phone insurance? Smartphones are so expensive these days that any phone insurance that is offered by your carrier is really worth considering.

Can't help you with a cost estimate. You could probably take your phone to any local cellphone repair shop for an estimate.

In the future, for general questions, it's best to post here: General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    10-10-2013 03:44 AM
    Is this thread updated when there is a system or software update released?

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    10-10-2013 04:56 AM
    Hello Guys,

I have Samsung Galaxy S2 and whenever want to make a video call it says OUT OF 3G COVERAGE wherein i am always having my vodafone 3G active

Please assist.

Kosha
    10-10-2013 08:52 AM
    Welcome
    But I'm sorry because I didn't read what you said properly and I can't help.
    I hope you get an answer, I'll be interested to see any comments.

Also it might get more responses if you put the question in the Samsung Galaxy S2 forum.
    If you click FORUMS then SAMSUNG ANDROID PHONES then SAMSUNG GALAXY S2, then if your not sure which one to choose click the SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 (that's what I do anyway). And you could try the question there.

Or you can try ANDROID CENTRAL COMMUNITY then GENERAL HELP & HOW TO.
    if I can help let me know.

Helen
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-15-2013 02:32 PM
    Hello. I have I guess is a generic android 4.0. Anyway ,I have been having problems with sending messages ,but now I am getting a red triangle with a exclamation mark in it ,and my messages wont get sent,my phone makes a noise like I;m getting a message ,it;s it sent it back to me can you help. I change a number it was a phone number I guess for texting but I don't know where it is can you help
    10-15-2013 09:50 PM
    Pls I can't figure out how to post a new thread on this forum or ask a new question,some pls assist.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    10-16-2013 05:20 AM
    Pls I can't figure out how to post a new thread on this forum or ask a new question,some pls assist.

Welcome to Android Central! I assume you're talking about posting a new thread using the Mobile Nations Forums app. I don't use it, but it should be the same as using the Android Central Forums app. First, make sure you're logged in. Next, go to the forum where you want to post, and either press the menu button (the 3 vertical dot icon) or the "More" button at the upper right. Look for the option, "Start a new thread," or something to that effect.
    Nana Helen likes this.
    10-16-2013 02:35 PM
    Thanks man.

10-16-2013 05:49 PM
    Please help.. I have the minis4 my key board disappeared I can only see punctuation it won't allow me to type...please help......
    10-31-2013 04:11 PM
    Please help.. I have the minis4 my key board disappeared I can only see punctuation it won't allow me to type...please help......
    There should be a key at the bottom left to toggle between letters and punctuation symbols--can you see it?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-03-2013 04:32 AM
582 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD