I had a problem: Ive sent via Bluetooth to my new phone with Android 4.0.3 "Ice Cream Sandwich some photos and music (so by default all have been placed in bluetooth folder)
    When I opened Music application and went to albums tab I noticed that the phone have connected one of my photo to some music tracks as well as to whole bluetooth folder which is treated as album.

Solution: Looks like if album is unknown Music application takes first photo from the folder where it is placed as the album photo.
    To fix it I moved all my music files to one folder (to include only music files) and all my photo (images) to another folder.
    Then cleared the data for music application (Settings->App->Manage app->Music->Clear data) and force closed the application. When I started the application again (it takes about 2 minutes) for music with unknown album beamed musical notes symbol is displayed as album photo (the same photo appear also for whole folder with my music files).

Note 1: To assign correct image for the song following applications can be used:
    Album Art Grabber
    Cover Art download
    Audio Tagger
    Note 2: album thumbs are also stored in following folder to this android:
    /Android/Data/com.android.providers.media/albumthumbs

I don't think it matters but my phone is LG P880 with Play Poland software.
    09-23-2013 04:41 AM