Hello,

I successfully rooted the phone without any problems, but when i attempted to flash a custom rom, the phone got stuck in a boot loop.
    I've searched for solutions across different forums and threads but there're few specifically directed towards butterfly S, and none of the steps i tried worked for me.
    I only have access to clockwork recovery. fastboot detects the device but adb doesn't. Is there anyway i can get out of the loop through restoring my original rom or fixing the custom rom?
    I have no backups of my phone - ps i'm new to all these. can someone explain with more details?

Thanks!

edit1: Does anybody have the link for a HTC Butterfly S firmware?
    edit2: Is there anyway to access my sd card so i can transfer stuff in while it's in the bootloop? There was no option to mount /sdcard in recovery
    09-27-2013 01:49 PM
    Try flashing your original firmware(dunno what's the process of doing that for HTC), it will solve your bootloop issue(atleast that worked whenever i got any of my phones into a bootloop). Also when you were flashing that custom rom, did you perform a factory reset?
    09-27-2013 01:54 PM
    Try flashing your original firmware(dunno what's the process of doing that for HTC), it will solve your bootloop issue(atleast that worked whenever i got any of my phones into a bootloop). Also when you were flashing that custom rom, did you perform a factory reset?
    Yep. I don't have my original firmware.
    When i installed the custom rom i cleared cache, dalvik, /data, factory reset, then rebooted into the boot loop
    09-27-2013 10:38 PM
    Try finding a guide about flashing the stock rom to this device.
    09-28-2013 10:14 AM
    Try finding a guide about flashing the stock rom to this device.
    I don't have the stock rom!
    09-28-2013 12:32 PM