sd card files to phone, then back to sd card...

Distant Deviant

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Im trying to move my music files to my phone then onto new sd card and i dont have access to a comp right now and whenever i try to move my files from sd card to my phone it glitches back to home screen and then it wont work unless i reboot. Any ideas guys?

"Our business is life itself."
-Umbrella Corp.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Im trying to move my music files to my phone then onto new sd card and i dont have access to a comp right now and whenever i try to move my files from sd card to my phone it glitches back to home screen and then it wont work unless i reboot. Any ideas guys?

-Umbrella Corp.

What device do you have?

Distant Deviant

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Lg optimus showtime running 4.0 i tried to move the folder to system but it only moves or copies 5 albums which i have more obviously i would think id be able to do this but its like pullin teeth -_-#

-Umbrella Corp.

Distant Deviant

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Now the file that had only a few songs i tried to delete with tc and it wont stop saying not enough data /system/

-Umbrella Corp.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Agree with Golfdriver97--microSDs can go bad, even if they're relatively new. Try unmounting the card, taking it out, and inserting it into you computer. Back up all of your files, then reformat the card (FAT32). Now copy the files back to the card and reinsert it into the phone, and see if it works better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae