problem T-Mobile Galaxy S2 T989 not work

andreas_m

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Good evening.
I probably some stupidity I have a problem with my phone and I need your help.
I had a T-Mobile Galaxy S2 T989 a custom (rom) I9100_Omega_v24_XWLSW_md5
everything went well during the installation but when I restart the mobile does not open or normally or in recovery or even charging
It's like dead
I expect your answers, thank you very much

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello.

Are you certain the ROM was specifically for the T Mobile version of your SII? Otherwise that could be your problem.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I thought I did for my phone but it was wrong. But now what do I do?
There is a solution, and if so now can it?

In this case you should try to go back into recovery and flash a proper device ROM.

If that doesn't work then find the restore to stock package for the T-Mobile SII using Odin. You will need Odin for your computer, drivers and the proper tar file to restore the device back to stock and in working order.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums App.

andreas_m

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
In this case you should try to go back into recovery and flash a proper device ROM.

If that doesn't work then find the restore to stock package for the T-Mobile SII using Odin. You will need Odin for your computer, drivers and the proper tar file to restore the device back to stock and in working order.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums App.
First of all thanks for your prompt response.
If the mobile does not work at all and can not be opened in recovery mode can to connect to your computer for identification to make the whole process?
My device not can be in download mode to Odin will detect my device

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That's called "bricked" - you turned your phone into a brick. It might be possible to unbrick the phone, with the proper knowledge and experience, but it's not something you can be given instructions for online. (Some things are just too complicated for that.) Your best bet is probably to bring the phone back to T-Mobil and pretend to not know why your phone suddenly stopped working. You turned it off one night and when you turned it on the next morning nothing happened. If it's bricked badly enough they'll never find out what happened.