How do I move my pics and stuff to my SD card its an android 3g and the memory on phones always full but my memory card is empty Plz help
    10-05-2013 03:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have, and what version of Android is it running?

There are multiple ways for you to move files to your external SD card, but for the most part, you're limited to moving media files like photos, videos, and music (not apps):

1. Install a 3rd party file manager like ES File Explorer or Total Commander.
    2. Manage your files wirelessly from your desktop using AirDroid.
    3. Plug your phone into your computer via USB cable and see if you can move files around using Windows Explorer. This doesn't always work well, depending on the version of Android, since sometimes not all folders will be visible.
    10-05-2013 03:44 PM
    How do I move my pics and stuff to my SD card its an android 3g and the memory on phones always full but my memory card is empty Plz help
    Also, you may want to format the card before starting. It is usually preformatted, but if it isn't that may be why the system says it's full.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
    10-05-2013 03:48 PM
    Oops, I read too fast! You did say the card is empty but your phone is full.

As the other person mentioned, ES File Explorer is a good app for moving files. I've used the Gemini app to do it also.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
    10-05-2013 03:51 PM
    If you've always a lot of files in the folder Download on your phone's storage you'd create a folder Download on your SD card.
    So in future you'd download directly on your SD card. For this task you'd use ES File Explorer's download manager. On its settings you'd set up this folder Download on the SD card as default place.

You'd use ES also for creating the folder Download on your SD card.
    10-06-2013 04:01 AM