Trying to sync music to my cell

Robert Burns4

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a LG Optimus Dynamic LG-L38C. I have been going thru some of my old music cd's and I want to put some songs on my phone. Could someone explain the steps on doing it please? I would like to put the music on my SD Micro card, so I don't know if I can do it with the SD Card in the phone or if I need to put it in the SD Card reader to sync the music to it..
Also, I have some pictures that are saved on flash drives. Is there a certain way on coping them from the flash drive to either my phone or to a disc or dvd so each picture will still show the date of when the pic was taken. I have some pictures in a folder and some pictures that were just copied without being in a folder,, which I want to put all of them in a folder at some point in time. I was gona make my mom a copy of some of the grandkids pics that are on the flash drive and she don't have a computer so she can only watch them in her DVD player that is built into her tv. I tried coping some before and some of the pictures were different sizes when she went to look at them on her tv. Then I took her cell phone to CVS and they somehow hooked it to there machine and made her a copy on a cd and they all showed up the same size. I would like to learn to be able to do this by learning how to transfer them to surprise her with some more pics I found that she would like to have. But I have to look on line to see how to do it the correct way so they all show up the same size. Also, there will be more pictures as the kids grow that I will need to add to the disc I make her, I was wondering If using a blank DVD would be better to copy the pictures I was doing for her on that if it would hold more pics..Im thankful for any help I could get. Thank you..Rob

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a LG Optimus Dynamic LG-L38C. I have been going thru some of my old music cd's and I want to put some songs on my phone. Could someone explain the steps on doing it please? I would like to put the music on my SD Micro card, so I don't know if I can do it with the SD Card in the phone or if I need to put it in the SD Card reader to sync the music to it..
Also, I have some pictures that are saved on flash drives. Is there a certain way on coping them from the flash drive to either my phone or to a disc or dvd so each picture will still show the date of when the pic was taken. I have some pictures in a folder and some pictures that were just copied without being in a folder,, which I want to put all of them in a folder at some point in time. I was gona make my mom a copy of some of the grandkids pics that are on the flash drive and she don't have a computer so she can only watch them in her DVD player that is built into her tv. I tried coping some before and some of the pictures were different sizes when she went to look at them on her tv. Then I took her cell phone to CVS and they somehow hooked it to there machine and made her a copy on a cd and they all showed up the same size. I would like to learn to be able to do this by learning how to transfer them to surprise her with some more pics I found that she would like to have. But I have to look on line to see how to do it the correct way so they all show up the same size. Also, there will be more pictures as the kids grow that I will need to add to the disc I make her, I was wondering If using a blank DVD would be better to copy the pictures I was doing for her on that if it would hold more pics..Im thankful for any help I could get. Thank you..Rob

Welcome to the forums!

Most of the things you need to do should be able to do on a PC.
Music: insert your CD in the drive, rip your songs, and I find it easier to put your SD card in the PC. It tends to read and write a little quicker than plugging in your phone via the data cable. And then highlight the songs and put them on your card. It will be easier if you create a file called Music or something along those lines. Simple drag and drop.

Your pictures on flash drives should be no different. Simply plug in the drives, insert blank CDs, and drag and drop. I would suggest to not try to add pictures to discs. Sometimes PCs close out discs when you are done writing, and makes it not possible to write any further. However, I would suggest to organize the photos by year and create one disc per year.
The biggest difference between CD and DVD discs is the amount of memory per disc, 700 MB vs. 4.7 GB, respectively. If someone in the family is a shutter bug, I would suggest blank DVDs.

You may need to search YouTube for instructional videos on how to do this. It is a lot easier to watch it being done than to read it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara