I have a LG Optimus pro(At&t).
    Looking for a clock widget-screenshot_2013-10-07-17-12-10-1-.jpg

The clock on the lock screen looks absolutely beautiful, but I can't seem to find a widget clock that looks exactly like it anywhere and I want it on my home screen. I've searched the play market, and on the phone itself. No such widgets exist.

Does anyone that has the phone know where I can find it on the phone? Like by connecting it to my PC and going through folders? I was thinking of finding the lock screen widget clock file and copying it to wherever I store my home screen widget.

Also please recommend clock widgets similar to this. HUGE and minimalistic. Also bonus points if it's 5 squares wide as most of the clock widgets I've tried are 4.

Thanks!
    10-08-2013 04:51 PM
    I have a LG Optimus pro(At&t).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-07-17-12-10[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	240.0 KB 
ID:	85157

The clock on the lock screen looks absolutely beautiful, but I can't seem to find a widget clock that looks exactly like it anywhere and I want it on my home screen. I've searched the play market, and on the phone itself. No such widgets exist.

Does anyone that has the phone know where I can find it on the phone? Like by connecting it to my PC and going through folders? I was thinking of finding the lock screen widget clock file and copying it to wherever I store my home screen widget.

Also please recommend clock widgets similar to this. HUGE and minimalistic. Also bonus points if it's 5 squares wide as most of the clock widgets I've tried are 4.

Thanks!
    You can attempt to create yourself with https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.zwfree&hl=en
    10-08-2013 04:54 PM
    DIGI Clock is my favorite widget. It can't do exactly what you want, but one of the nice things it does is use any font file you load onto your phone. You're not limited to the fonts that the widget comes with.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ClockWidgetPro

Posted via Android Central App
    10-08-2013 05:08 PM
    I got the app and designed a clock to my liking, thanks a bunch!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-08-2013 08:03 PM