Browser for android phones and tabs??

ashlay332

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Which web browser would you recommend for an android mobile phone or tab etc. By the way, I have a samsung galaxy lite and want to install a web browser. I download Mozilla but it is very slow.So if you know any other then please tell me because i really need it.
Thanks

AMOCO

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I mainly use Chrome,But I use FireFox with Adobe Flash Player for website's with video links.

Sent from my N9100

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I always prefer the stock Browser, if it's available on the device. It's usually as fast as Chrome or any other 3rd party browser, more lightweight (so it doesn't take up as much RAM or storage), and can still sync your Chrome bookmarks.

Otherwise, try Dolphin, Boat Browser, or Maxthon.

ashlay332

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I always prefer the stock Browser, if it's available on the device. It's usually as fast as Chrome or any other 3rd party browser, more lightweight (so it doesn't take up as much RAM or storage), and can still sync your Chrome bookmarks.

Otherwise, try Dolphin, Boat Browser, or Maxthon.

Oh yeah, Thanks a lot. That is what i trying to find.
I like three of them but Maxthon is best.

Thanks again for the superb idea.

And if somebody knows better than this then please let me know? :)

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I also mainly used the stock browser along with Chrome, but now I?m exclusively using the new Chrome Beta 31.xxx

I love the new layout (with one or two minor exceptions) and by turning on the ?Reduce data useage feature? it makes it even more lightening quick. The only potential negative with Chrome is that it doesn?t support flash so if that?s important to you then you would need to use something like Dolphin or Firefox (just to note that Flash Player is no longer available on the Play Store and you would have to sideload it elsewhere).

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I tend to stick with Chrome. I have Dolphin HD installed as my backup browser, but honestly don't even remember the last time I opened it. Chrome pretty much does everything I want.

I haven't used Stock for quite awhile....but I didn't know I could sync my Chrome bookmarks with it. Might give it another shot.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I tend to stick with Chrome. I have Dolphin HD installed as my backup browser, but honestly don't even remember the last time I opened it. Chrome pretty much does everything I want.

I haven't used Stock for quite awhile....but I didn't know I could sync my Chrome bookmarks with it. Might give it another shot.

Yeah, you just have to make sure "Browser" or "Internet" (depending on what your system calls the stock browser) is checked in your Accounts sync setting menu.

ashlay332

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I also mainly used the stock browser along with Chrome, but now I’m exclusively using the new Chrome Beta 31.xxx

I love the new layout (with one or two minor exceptions) and by turning on the “Reduce data useage feature” it makes it even more lightening quick. The only potential negative with Chrome is that it doesn’t support flash so if that’s important to you then you would need to use something like Dolphin or Firefox (just to note that Flash Player is no longer available on the Play Store and you would have to sideload it elsewhere).

Yeah, Chrome is best but my phone is hanged when i install chrome or firefox. so that is why right now m using Maxthon and its good too.
By the way, thanks so much for your reply!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae