Which web browser would you recommend for an android mobile phone or tab etc. By the way, I have a samsung galaxy lite and want to install a web browser. I download Mozilla but it is very slow.So if you know any other then please tell me because i really need it.
    Thanks
    10-08-2013 11:37 PM
    I mainly use Chrome,But I use FireFox with Adobe Flash Player for website's with video links.

Sent from my N9100
    10-08-2013 11:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I always prefer the stock Browser, if it's available on the device. It's usually as fast as Chrome or any other 3rd party browser, more lightweight (so it doesn't take up as much RAM or storage), and can still sync your Chrome bookmarks.

Otherwise, try Dolphin, Boat Browser, or Maxthon.
    steveluster likes this.
    10-08-2013 11:45 PM
    I mainly use Chrome,But I use FireFox with Adobe Flash Player for website's with video links.
    As i said mozilla is so slow in speed. By the way, Thanks for the reply..
    Appreciate your time!!
    10-09-2013 02:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I always prefer the stock Browser, if it's available on the device. It's usually as fast as Chrome or any other 3rd party browser, more lightweight (so it doesn't take up as much RAM or storage), and can still sync your Chrome bookmarks.

Otherwise, try Dolphin, Boat Browser, or Maxthon.
    Oh yeah, Thanks a lot. That is what i trying to find.
    I like three of them but Maxthon is best.

Thanks again for the superb idea.

And if somebody knows better than this then please let me know?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-09-2013 02:19 AM
    I also mainly used the stock browser along with Chrome, but now Iím exclusively using the new Chrome Beta 31.xxx

I love the new layout (with one or two minor exceptions) and by turning on the ďReduce data useage featureĒ it makes it even more lightening quick. The only potential negative with Chrome is that it doesnít support flash so if thatís important to you then you would need to use something like Dolphin or Firefox (just to note that Flash Player is no longer available on the Play Store and you would have to sideload it elsewhere).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-09-2013 02:23 AM
    10-09-2013 07:38 AM
    I tend to stick with Chrome. I have Dolphin HD installed as my backup browser, but honestly don't even remember the last time I opened it. Chrome pretty much does everything I want.

I haven't used Stock for quite awhile....but I didn't know I could sync my Chrome bookmarks with it. Might give it another shot.
    10-09-2013 04:13 PM
    I tend to stick with Chrome. I have Dolphin HD installed as my backup browser, but honestly don't even remember the last time I opened it. Chrome pretty much does everything I want.

I haven't used Stock for quite awhile....but I didn't know I could sync my Chrome bookmarks with it. Might give it another shot.
    Yeah, you just have to make sure "Browser" or "Internet" (depending on what your system calls the stock browser) is checked in your Accounts sync setting menu.
    10-09-2013 06:02 PM
    I also mainly used the stock browser along with Chrome, but now I’m exclusively using the new Chrome Beta 31.xxx

I love the new layout (with one or two minor exceptions) and by turning on the “Reduce data useage feature” it makes it even more lightening quick. The only potential negative with Chrome is that it doesn’t support flash so if that’s important to you then you would need to use something like Dolphin or Firefox (just to note that Flash Player is no longer available on the Play Store and you would have to sideload it elsewhere).
    Yeah, Chrome is best but my phone is hanged when i install chrome or firefox. so that is why right now m using Maxthon and its good too.
    By the way, thanks so much for your reply!!
    10-10-2013 03:29 AM
    Hmm,snapshots looks good!!
    10-10-2013 03:30 AM
    What you guys think about iphone browser?
    Can we use maxthon in iphone too or any other recommendations...
    10-10-2013 07:38 AM
    Gave Habit Browser a try--the Speed Dial doesn't work. When I set a page like NY Times as a Speed Dial, and then press that Speed Dial, it can't link me--but it works fine if I manually input the URL. Needs some work.
    10-10-2013 11:12 AM