Help: Bluetooth Tether from Note 3 to (Rooted)Evo 4G

quws45

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Everyone!

So the thought I idea I am working towards. Either have my Note 3 be a hotspot or supply internet from my Note 3 to my rooted Evo 4G and have the Evo be the hotspot. The Note 3 just came out so, to my knowledge, there are no working ways to get my Note 3 to be a wifi hotspot (other than paying Sprint, which I have no control over). So that leads me to supplying internet from my Note 3 to my Evo and getting my Evo to be a hotspot. There are plenty of apps out there that can make it a wifi hotspot. So the main problem I am having is getting the internet from my Note 3 to my Evo.

I've been trying to bluetooth tether between my Note and Evo but I have not been successful. The Note 3 has bluetooth tethering built in so I figure the problem has to be on the Evo side. I have also tried the app BlueVPN/BlueDUN but that did not work either.

I am open to any ideas, suggestions, solutions, etc. How can I get internet from my Note 3 to my rooted Evo 4G? Is there a way to set it up with bluetooth tethering? Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol