Ok, my question is, can 4 people participate in group messages if 2 have iphones and 2 have droids?

My brother has an iPhone 5, I have an HTC One, one of my younger sisters has an iPhone 4, and the other sister has a Samsung Infuse. I am wanting to group message them,
    but I do not know how, or if it will even work. So is this possible and if so, how do you do it?

Thanks in advance!!

KP
    10-15-2013 05:23 PM
    Ok, my question is, can 4 people participate in group messages if 2 have iphones and 2 have droids?

My brother has an iPhone 5, I have an HTC One, one of my younger sisters has an iPhone 4, and the other sister has a Samsung Infuse. I am wanting to group message them,
    but I do not know how, or if it will even work. So is this possible and if so, how do you do it?

Thanks in advance!!

KP
    It just depends on the phone
    most of the newer android phones have group messaging.... (GS4, LG N4, etc)
    I cannot speak for everyone phone, but we know all iPhones have group messaging
    There are a few applications you can ALL download and chat together if your stock messenger doesnt support it. (you will just have to try)

You can also wait a couple days because google will be releasing hangouts with SMS and MMS intergration (which will include group messaging)
    If both Androids have Hangouts and the iPhones just use the there stock messenger, everything will work perfectly. (theoretically)

You dont have to do anything special get group messaging to work. just simply add all the recipients and hit send. If ALL the responded messages show in the same message you sent (not individually) then your phone supports group messaging.
    10-15-2013 05:30 PM
    Use WhatsApp. Perfect inter-platform group messaging (so everyone can see everyone's replies).
    02-28-2014 07:06 AM