Hello, I have ,I guess is a generic android 4.0 . Anyway, I am having a terrible time sending messages it always says unavailable right now . Now it has a red triangle with a exclamation point in it and my messages aren't being sent,they come back to me. I changed a number ,but I don't know where it was. Can anyone help me?
    10-15-2013 09:15 PM
    Hello, I have ,I guess is a generic android 4.0 . Anyway, I am having a terrible time sending messages it always says unavailable right now . Now it has a red triangle with a exclamation point in it and my messages aren't being sent,they come back to me. I changed a number ,but I don't know where it was. Can anyone help me?
    Welcome to the forums.
    Did you change your phone number?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    10-16-2013 12:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! We need more information. What wireless provider are you using, and what country do you live in? Was it working fine before? Did you recently get a new SIM card? Are your voice calls working ok? Are you only having problems sending, but still receiving messages from others? What do you mean by "I changed a number"?
    10-16-2013 12:37 AM
    No I didn't change my number. I did see where I am getting a error 313 know anything about that?
    10-16-2013 05:52 AM
    My provider is straight talk. I live in the USA. well actually it was hit and miss depending on the signal strength. I got the sim card when I went with byop with straight talk, it's been a few weeks now'

Actually here is what happened I seen a (what I thought wwas a phone number on what sim number} well I changed that to myphone number. I know really dumb. Anyway I started to get this alert thing a red triangle,well when I click on the tab thing on the left,It said info about alert it said error 313, I have went back to factory settings no good, turned it off then on ,no good, then I took the battery and sim card ot then replaced them still no good. I have know idea what the original number was ,so I tried putting my sim card number in it still no good. I don't think its that serious,I;m just not that smart on this. No I can't recieve text either. I hope someone can help me.
    10-16-2013 06:04 AM
    My provider is straight talk. I live in the USA. well actually it was hit and miss depending on the signal strength. I got the sim card when I went with byop with straight talk, it's been a few weeks now'

Actually here is what happened I seen a (what I thought wwas a phone number on what sim number} well I changed that to myphone number. I know really dumb. Anyway I started to get this alert thing a red triangle,well when I click on the tab thing on the left,It said info about alert it said error 313, I have went back to factory settings no good, turned it off then on ,no good, then I took the battery and sim card ot then replaced them still no good. I have know idea what the original number was ,so I tried putting my sim card number in it still no good. I don't think its that serious,I;m just not that smart on this. No I can't recieve text either. I hope someone can help me.
    You might need to get a new phone number from Straight Talk.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    10-16-2013 08:33 AM
    The place you changed the number - what does the phone say that is? There must be some text telling you what type of number is wanted in there.
    10-16-2013 06:16 PM