Prior to doing a factory reset on my phone, I used Helium to back up all my app data. Now that my phone is reset, I reinstalled helium, and went to restore, but it keeps saying my backup file is invalid. I did the back up through my computer using the Helium server, and I'm trying to restore the same way (by dragging the file into the restore box). I've tried Chrome and Firefox, no luck. I searched around and it seems no one else is having issues backing up this way, any suggestions on how to save my data?
    10-18-2013 06:31 PM
    Prior to doing a factory reset on my phone, I used Helium to back up all my app data. Now that my phone is reset, I reinstalled helium, and went to restore, but it keeps saying my backup file is invalid. I did the back up through my computer using the Helium server, and I'm trying to restore the same way (by dragging the file into the restore box). I've tried Chrome and Firefox, no luck. I searched around and it seems no one else is having issues backing up this way, any suggestions on how to save my data?
    I haven't had to use Helium. But guessing here, have you tried installing the backup through your phone, with just the app? Did you rename the file?
    10-21-2013 12:59 AM
    I haven't had to use Helium. But guessing here, have you tried installing the backup through your phone, with just the app? Did you rename the file?
    I have tried that, but it saves the files differently when you do a local backup than it does when you do a PC backup, so it wouldn't recognize the files. Also no I didn't rename it
    10-21-2013 09:00 AM
    I have tried that, but it saves the files differently when you do a local backup than it does when you do a PC backup, so it wouldn't recognize the files. Also no I didn't rename it
    OK. Seems weird that the file is not invalid. I think ClockworkMod made helium. Have you contacted them?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    10-21-2013 09:44 AM
    Yes I contacted them and they have been replying, but so far no conclusions have been made. I think my backup might just be corrupt somehow.
    10-25-2013 01:08 PM