The name of my app is Coffeetime.
    It can be found on Google Play when you search for "Coffeetime"

But when people search for Coffeetime adding a space between 'Coffee' and 'Time' the app is not found.
    So "Coffeetime" search works.
    and "Coffee time" search doesn't.

I read Google Plays help documentation on App's Visibility.
    It says:

"When searching on Google Play, application search works across title, publisher and app descriptions. It's not easy to refine the search results appropriately when it comes to generic words that also happen to be brand names or titles. Please note that our search results are constantly evolving due to improvements in ranking algorithms. When this happens, results for some queries inevitably change. We monitor queries closely to make sure we give the best results possible.
    If you are concerned about your applications' visibility in Google Play, please note that there are several factors that may influence how an application shows up in search results within the Google Play store.
    In general, when a Google Play user searches or browses in the Google Play store, results are filtered based on a number of elements. First, the manifest file and the device's hardware and features are part of how applications are filtered. In addition, filtering also depends on the country and mobile carrier, the presence or absence of a SIM card, and other factors."

I have implemented these recommendations days ago, but still not found when search for "Coffee time".

Does anyone have any other suggestions I could try?
    10-19-2013 10:43 PM
    Not sure what to say, as I have never developed an app before. Hope it works out.
    10-19-2013 11:52 PM
    In your description add tags such as "coffee time" or something similar.

Sent from the last HTC device with a removable battery on T-Mobile
    10-19-2013 11:55 PM