general question about Google Play Music

Jeffrey Knox

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
So I just recently found Google Play Music, and I'm in the process of ripping and uploading hundreds of CD's. Now, I did just recently find Google Play Music, but my initial thought is that putting all of my music in the Google Cloud would open the door to just donating the CD's to my church's thrift shop. WHOA, maybe not. I could swear when I looked before, it would allow me to download my music back out of the cloud (except the only option I remember seeing was to download my ENTIRE library), and now I do not see that option. It would be handy to be able to get these back into MP3 format if I ever wanted to someday. Basically, all I need to hear (and verify) is that once I upload it all to the cloud, I can get it back just like it was when I sent it-- i.e. there is no downside to giving away all these CD's... Can anyone weigh in on that?

Thanks much,
Jeff

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
you can download all tracks back to your pc via the app. You can download individual songs through the site with the caveat that you can only do that so many times (i think its 2 but not sure off the top of my head)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon