photo issues

Jennifer Flynn

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Recently I've had an issue with photos either when I take them or save. I can view and they will be there when I go back they are still there but turn into a black thumbnail and can't view. Any ideas? Btw, Id like to post a screen shot, am I able?

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I probably won't be able to help, but it would be useful to know what device you're using.

To take a screenshot, you usually press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time for about a second. You actually can't post screenshots using the Android Central app yet (i.e., the one where you can read news articles as well). If you use the Android Central Forums​ app, though, you can post there.

Claire Sinclair

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
same issue here...I have an HTC desire (basic model with 4GB SD micro card) It displays photos fine.... I have over 200 photos on it at the moment.
i recently bought my son the same phone and got him a 32GB micro SD card because he likes to keep music and photos on his phone. After you have taken a picture you can view it for a short while, but when you go back...it has been replaced with a small black thumbnail and you can't open or view the picture...although details say the picture is still there ???? SD card should be ok because it shows the most recent photos taken.

I have no idea why this is happening
Any suggestions appreciated

Claire S:(

Last edited: