Hi guys, fellow Android users. I had a few questions that I need help with.

So last night I restored the factory default Verizon Android image. all went well. But now one half of the screen is brighter than the other half. How do I fix this? See the picture. Youcan see the top half is a shade darker.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus help, part 2-uv5i.jpg

My other question is that I have no option to turn on USB debugging. That menu does not exsist. Is there a fix?

And the last question is battery life. I'm running jelly bean yet this phone is needing to be charged twice a day. Is there a fix?

Thank you ever so much for your help.
    10-27-2013 09:05 PM
    Regarding the different shades, is that on all screens that show all white that the one posted? If so, it might be a hardware issue with the screen and may be non-repairable aside from a replacement.

Regarding USB Debugging, I'm not sure what version Android you installed, but you will probably need to open system settings > about phone > tap on the build number 7 (possible more) times. That should enable the developer options along with usb debugging.
    10-27-2013 09:57 PM
    Well the funny thing is when the screen is showing black, the bottom is more black than the top. When I first got the phone it was running a custom Carbon kernel mod and in the menu was an option to make the whole screen white or black like it should be. I might also add that this only happens in the texting screens and menu screens. It does not happen while running apps or on the main homescreen. So I think it's a software issue.

I have Android version 4.2.2 installed. Thanks for the advice, I tapped the build number 7 times and it unlocked the developer's menu. Got that problem solved.

Battery is still horrible. And it's a new battery that has been properly run in.
    10-27-2013 10:14 PM
    Just a bit more information. On the screen issue it looks like the keyboard is burned into the screen. Not sure how to fix this. I know when I was running the custom kernel mod there was no problems with the colors on the screen or keyboard burn in.
    10-28-2013 01:34 AM
    No one has any answers about the burn in on the screen or how to fix it?
    10-31-2013 06:44 PM